GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"I am so dead they're going to have to bury me twice."

"We're going to be locked up with men who murdered, and raped, and robbed convenience stores."

"Could you take the car out of neutral? We just got passed by a street sweeper."

"I'm with her!"  "Boy, you wouldn't be with her if she was your Siamese twin. Now get lost."

"Wow. Did you ever imagine in all your life that you would see a Mercedes fit inside the trunk of a Cadillac?"

"Now Anderson, I want you to take a good look at my cup of coffee. Now, I LOVE my coffee. It's probably the only thing I cherish on this god forsaken mud ball called Earth! What I'm trying to say, Anderson, is that most examiners rely on this clipboard... I don't believe in that dang. What I do believe is in my cup of coffee. Now this coffee is hot. If it falls on me it'll probably burn me, right? Speak up, son! "

"Yes, yes!"

" And nobody likes to get burned, now do they? "

"No, no!"

"So it's simple: You burn me, you fail. You don't, you pass. "

Edited by WordWolf

7 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

OK.  Kid taking a drivers' test.

"License to Drive" ?

George

Yes.

When Mercedes fell asleep, they put her in the trunk of the car to sleep it off.

BTW, Mercedes was played by a new actress called Heather Graham, whose first major role was working alongside Corey and Corey (Haim and Feldman.)

"I don't know what the problem is, but I'm sure it can be solved without resorting to violence."

"You have no respect for logic."

"But he's got an axe!"

"Excuse me? I'm... oh, my God, I don't even know which one is which. I'm sorry, I didn't know. You-you see, I didn't believe your story. I mean, who would believe a crazy story like that? They lied to me all these years. They lied to you, too. You found each other... now you found me."

George

• 2 weeks later...

"Ssssh!"   "What was that?"    "SSSSHHHH!"    "Good plan."

"I warned you not to eat on an empty stomach."

"Oh! Frankenstein!"     "Yeah, I used to go out with his sister."     "His sister?"   "Yeah, Phyllis."

"A thing of beauty. DESTROY IT FOREVER!"

"Ssssh!"    "What was that?"     "SSSSHHHH!"    "Good plan."

"Oh! Frankenstein!"      "Yeah, I used to go out with his sister."    "His sister?"   "Yeah, Phyllis."

"It's all in the mind."

"Look, if you must shout, shout quietly!"

"It's blue glass."   "Must be from Kentucky, then."

"Maybe time's gone on strike."     "What for?"       "Shorter hours."    "I don't blame it. Must be very tiring being time, mustn't it?"    "Why?"    "Well, it's a twenty-four hour day, isn't it?"

"It's quite uncanny, your faces..."   "We're quite cute, really."       "You could pass for the originals!"

"Ssssh!"    "What was that?"     "SSSSHHHH!"    "Good plan."

"Oh! Frankenstein!"      "Yeah, I used to go out with his sister."    "His sister?"   "Yeah, Phyllis."

"It's all in the mind."

"Look, if you must shout, shout quietly!"

"It's blue glass."   "Must be from Kentucky, then."

"Maybe time's gone on strike."     "What for?"       "Shorter hours."    "I don't blame it. Must be very tiring being time, mustn't it?"    "Why?"    "Well, it's a twenty-four hour day, isn't it?"

"It's quite uncanny, your faces..."   "We're quite cute, really."       "You could pass for the originals!"

"Won't you please, please help me?"

"And I've got a hole in me pocket." "Do you?" "Well, half a hole. I gave the rest to Jeremy." "What would he do with half a hole?"  "Fix it to keep his mind from wandering!"

"Reminds me of Blackburn, Lancashire."

10 hours ago, Raf said:

Yellow Submarine

Yes.

I thought all the Beatles references at the end would get a nibble.

As you mentioned, "My friends are all aboard" ("We all live in a yellow submarine"), but I added that "many more of them live next door."

"Men have Adam's apples."

"So do some women."

"Name one!"

"Nana Lanu."

"Nana Lanu? Who's she?"

"The last woman I slept with."

"When was that?"

"The night before the morning I decided to become a homosexual."

"You're one kind of man. I'm another."

"And what kind are you?"

"One that doesn't have to prove it. To myself or anyone."

"Funny story. I had my office made into a rocket ship. All billionaires have them."

"It's true."

1:  "What happened to you?"

2:  "A car ran me over a little."

3:  "You always remember your first time."

"You win this round, lettuce."

George