GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"Funny story. I had my office made into a rocket ship. All billionaires have them."

"It's true."

1:  "What happened to you?"

2:  "A car ran me over a little."

3:  "You always remember your first time."

"You win this round, lettuce."

"When you love somebody, and I mean, you really love them, you gotta be willing to do anything for 'em. Even if that means letting them go."

"Even if it hurts?"

"Especially then."

"You all see a giant pig, right?"

George

George pointed out the lettuce comment was a turtle who lost to the lettuce.  Makes sense, but I was thinking of cute cat and dog videos and how it wouldn't be a shock to see a cat losing a fight with a head of lettuce or something.    It led me to the right movie, so whatev'.

"Why is there always somebody that brings eggs and tomatoes to a speech?"

"I could really get into this mayor stuff. It's not about power, it's about reaching out to people -touching people - groping people!"

"Maybe this is a bad time to mention this, but my license has expired!"

"It's true I was their number one son... but they treated me like number two."

"Why is there always somebody that brings eggs and tomatoes to a speech?"

"I could really get into this mayor stuff. It's not about power, it's about reaching out to people -touching people - groping people!"

"Maybe this is a bad time to mention this, but my license has expired!"

"It's true I was their number one son... but they treated me like number two."

"Hi. I believe the word you're looking for is 'AAAAAAAHHHHH!' Actually, this is all just a bad dream.You're at home in bed, heavily sedated, resting comfortably."

"Oh my God. Does this mean we have to start fighting?"

2 hours ago, oldiesman said:

Thx George, posted one just now...

It would be worthwhile for you oldiesman, to check out the rules before you play the game.  Page 1 will give you everything that you need to know.  Right now, George is in the middle of the game having left his answer to a post played by another player.  I'm Human by the way, nice to meet you.  Welcome.    Check to rules on how to play just so you know how things work.

I've got no problem with that.

In the future, Oldies, you have to guess correctly the current puzzle before starting another.  That's pretty much the rule for all of the game threads.

Also, no googling to get the answer.  These are tests of memory (and sometimes logic), not internet search skills.  It IS acceptable to google when POSTING a puzzle, to ensure that the clues are accurate.

George

2 hours ago, oldiesman said:

The star of this film is deceased, and was well-known for his rugged individualism and rogue actions.   (In his films)...

Sounds like something Alan Ladd would say.   Shane.   Or maybe, Errol Flynn in Robin Hood?   I don't know if two guesses are allowed or not, something I should look up.