GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

WordWolf your definitely in the right ballpark. It's an extreme action packed cop movie and has lots of hard core characters in it like Heat, only not Heat.

Good guess. I want to re-veal and open this up for another participant.

Here's the diolague from the first clues. Training Day

• 2 weeks later...

"What I mean by that, sir, is if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile from Adolf Hitler... with a clean line of sight... Pack your bags, fellas. War's over. Amen."

"You wanna explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense of riskin' the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?"

"Twenty degrees. Anybody wanna answer that?"

"Reiben, think about the poor bastard's mother."

"Hey, Doc, I got a mother, all right? I mean, you got a mother. Sarge's got a mother. I mean, ...., I bet even the captain's got a mother. Well, maybe not the captain, but the rest of us got mothers."

You're all in the right genre. Pretty sure you're all in the wrong decade. It's recent to us, but an old movie to anyone who just got a drivers license.

Looking again: yes, all the guesses so far have been in the wrong decade.

Edited by Raf

"Hell, these guys deserve to go home as much as I do. They've fought just as hard."

"Is that what I'm supposed to tell your mother when she gets another folded American flag?"

"You can tell her that when you found me, I was with the only brothers I had left. And that there was no way I was deserting them. I think she'd understand that."