GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but I locked out.  Wasn't sure if I could get back in (log-in) or not, it's been so long.  I cleared up some memory and I remember it saying I could loose passwords or something and I thought, "I know all my passwords".  Anyway, finally I have a clue.

"There's a Serial burglar, we've been chasing him for months.  A real trickster, Capt. been riding my sass the entire time.  Sentencing was today.  Judge is female"

"Landers"

"That's right Landers".

"I know Landers.  Sharp Lady".  (Everyone laughs)

"Before the hearing,  the guy gets a hold of some peanut butter and packs his sass crack with it". 

What!!!!!1  (more laughing)

"And he's standing tall before the bench and he's ready to give a statement so he shoves his hand down his pants and comes out with a gob of extra-chunky Jif (everybody laughs),  bailiffs won't come near him.  Now he's looking the judge right in the eyes, licks his fingers clean.   So the judge says, oh, this poor man's insane.  He can't go to prison.  Orders him to psychiatric".

"She fell for it".

"That's because she is so fricking smart, the time she found out it was sandwich spread the  order was signed and the guy was transferred".      

Edited by Human without the bean

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Who is it?"    "It's Idi Amin!"

"And then Depression set in."

"Tito Puente's gonna be dead, and you're gonna say, "Oh, I've been listening to him for years, and I think he's fabulous." "

"Excuse me, stewardess. Is there a movie on this flight?"

"We will do this ourselves."    " Sir, those numb nuts can't even tie their own shoelaces."

"One of these men may save your life one of these days. You understand that?"  "Then again, maybe one of us won't."

"Tito Puente's gonna be dead, and you're gonna say, "Oh, I've been listening to him for years, and I think he's fabulous." "

"We will do this ourselves."    " Sir, those numb nuts can't even tie their own shoelaces."

"One of these men may save your life one of these days. You understand that?"  "Then again, maybe one of us won't."

"Do the words "Act of War" mean anything to you?"  " I have a plan." Great. Custer had a plan."

"Explain yourselves." "Well sir, we were going to this bingo parlor at the YMCA, well one thing led to another, and the instructions got all fouled up..."

"I've noticed you're always last."  "I'm pacing myself"

11 hours ago, WordWolf said:

When rescuing the guys towards the end, Winger knocked on the door.

Winger, right after his girlfriend left and slammed the door.

Winger, TO his girlfriend. She protested to him listening to Tito Puente half the night.

Oxberger/Ox, when getting on the recruiting bus.

Officers discussing who would rescue the EM-50 vehicle.

I love this exchange when the new soldier chatted. That was right after Psycho insisted that he'd kill any of the others for looking funny at him.  Hulka and Winger chimed in.

"Do the words "Act of War" mean anything to you?"  " I have a plan." Great. Custer had a plan."

How about we sneak across the border and rescue the unit?

"Explain yourselves." "Well sir, we were going to this bingo parlor at the YMCA, well one thing led to another, and the instructions got all fouled up..."

After Sgt Hulka was 'blown up' and the recruits went to a club with mud-wrestling.

"I've noticed you're always last."  "I'm pacing myself"

Hulka and Winger, during a run.