GreaseSpot Cafe

Anti-Penis Enlargement Pop -Ups

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LarryP2,

Uhh, now why would you need sympathy if have your 'tool' the size of a mule (or horse or whatever)?

Or could it be that you're seeing things thru the mirror that sez, "Things are smaller than they appear."

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Prophet Emeritus of THE,

and Wandering CyberUU Hippie,

Garth P.

www.gapstudioweb.com

Larry,

In the interest of helping a fellow human being with an obvious problem, I offer you this link to the Large Penis Support Group (LPSG.)

LPSG

The LPSG claims to be a support group for people (well, probably men) with "abnormally large male genitals" and people (anyone's guess here) who have been injured by same.

Why these guys would need a support group is beyond me, but this claims to be a "serious" site. But then there's this quote:

quote:
"While it is true that 1.5% of home accidents are caused by large penis related incidents, only a small number have ever been known to be fatal."

You have to register to get into the site and one can only imagine what sort of spam would come from registering.

File this under: "There Is a Website for EVERYTHING!!"

home accidents !!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

kinda like my dog running around and knocking everything over with her tail !!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

sick i tell you SICK

ps. lar, you know i'm not laughing at you

Support group, eh? Perhaps they sell special jock straps to support those large penises. Hey, these guys might even need custom made pants!

Excath, you are tooo funny! The mind picture, dog tale, substitute one of the guys who goes to the support group! Oy!!!

To every man his own truth and his own God within.

• 15 years later...
On 5/19/2003 at 10:00 PM, Mark Sanguinetti said:

Yea, I get bombarded with those Penis enlargement e-mails too. I keep trying to tell them that I don't need enlargement, a reduction perhaps, but not an enlargement. However, they never listen to me.