GreaseSpot Cafe

Is Grisholm leaving CSI?

Dot Matrix

Dot

I still cannot believe they have Grisholm and Sara Sidle getting it on.

They do? Oh no...well I saw an episode awhile back in which Sara suggests they try it, see where it goes, stop putting it off, that kind of thing. He didn't answer. I guess that was the last current, non-rerun episode I saw.

Dot

They do? Oh no...well I saw an episode awhile back in which Sara suggests they try it, see where it goes, stop putting it off, that kind of thing. He didn't answer. I guess that was the last current, non-rerun episode I saw.

Yeah... it's really just implied, no overt displays of affection.... btw, I've read about Jorja Fox (who plays Sara) that she might have some sexual ambiguity in her real life...

I understand that this coming Thursday, there will be two episodes of CSI... first one a rerun, second one new.

Btw, Catherine Willows sometime nemesis... a lawyer (I forget the character's name) is played by her real life husband....

• 2 weeks later...

News flash!

The evening news on the local CBS station ( kpho.com ) had a blurb (tonight) for people wondering what's going on with Gil Grissom (actually, William Petersen)... they said that he's taking time off from taping CSI so that he can be in a stage gig in Rhode Island.... and will be back in a few weeks (which, of course, he said in the last episode he appeared in).

And while I'm at it... how about the guy filling in (not as boss..., that's Willows). Liev Schrieber was the Manchurian Candidate... in the recent remake of the 50s or 60s vintage Sinatra version.

The character, Mike Keppler... is certainly a strange one.

• 2 weeks later...