Go Colts

rhino

Who you rootin for?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. ummm pick one or two

• Colts
    • Patriots
    • Who cares?
    • Who you kiddin? Those aren't your friends !

Methinks that is the Super Bowl, and not the play-offs. :D

Indeed Dave, check post #1 this thread... that is indeed what rhino was talking about.

Looks like Brady & Co. owned the first half... it's certainly not over yet... let's see if Manning can get his composure and do his thang!

However, that interception by Samuels was a thing of beauty.

rocky- by "midwest superbowl" me think the fast but not so nimble African mammal was referring to a Miami superbowl with Chicago and Indianapolis playing. but then again maybe, knowing his lilt to the right, it is possible Rhino doesn't know where Miami is. Tancredo (R-CO) said Miami is a Third World country of its own.

~HAP

Yeah Tony Dungee! NIce to see them Colts kick the Patriots out of the running! (Sorry Cool Chef), but, I am glad to see the guys who havent been there "go there". I am a Redskins fan, and when they aint in it, I follow various teams toward The End. And, even though the Saints didn't make it, now I want the Colts because they haven't been there, and, because Tony Dungee lost his son last year, and, he seems like a nice guy...

And so, GO COLTS!!!!!

Edited by Jonny Lingo

WOW, great game to watch.

Miami ... I thought we lost that to the ocean after all the global warming.

Colts/Bears ... wonder how that will effect the ratings ... will the coasters watch the midwesterners?

Well, I'll watch it... at least long enough to figure out if it's going to be a decent game. Of course, I'm not exactly on the coast... about 360-375 miles from it via LA...

Oh yes... and I'd guess that SimonZelotes will be interested... he's a Bears fan, I think...

Great game last night - wow!

The Colts deserve to go to the Super Bowl - the Pats blew it in the last 2 mins. of the game, quite frankly. The Pats have had plenty of changes to go to the Super Bowl, so I'm sorta glad to see someone else there this year. Yeah, I'm a Pats fan but I gotta give credit where credit is due, sorry.

The Bears game, just before the Colts v. Pats game was also good.

WHOO HOO - its gonna be a good Supa Bowl!

I'm in Tampa and we all LOVE Tony Dungy down here. Truth is - the only year the Bucs won the Super Bowl was the year after the idiots who own the Bucs got rid of Dungy. So many people thought it was John Gruden who won it for them - but it was the team Dungy put together and coached. See where the Bucs are now and it's obvious that Gruden doesn't deserve squat. The jerks who got rid of Tony Dungy deserve what they got... the Bucs suck :realmad: GO COLTS! YEAH TONY D!!!!

I'm in Tampa and we all LOVE Tony Dungy down here. Truth is - the only year the Bucs won the Super Bowl was the year after the idiots who own the Bucs got rid of Dungy. So many people thought it was John Gruden who won it for them - but it was the team Dungy put together and coached. See where the Bucs are now and it's obvious that Gruden doesn't deserve squat. The jerks who got rid of Tony Dungy deserve what they got... the Bucs suck :realmad: GO COLTS! YEAH TONY D!!!!

yeah HopeR... it was Dungy's team, and he seems like a quality guy as well... however... it didn't hurt any that Gruden was the Raiders coach the year before and it was his offense they were running! A good Dungy team plus Gruden basically playing against himself? no brainer... but you're right, what have they done lately?