GreaseSpot Cafe

Krissann and Jake Jacobs

muffinsmom

Originally from Michigan, they left about 12 years ago to be full time missionaries for TWI in Lousiana. If anyone knows them or knows of them, I would love to know if they are well. Krissann and I worked together many years ago, and I've always wondered what happened to her after she moved out of Michigan.

Thanks!

~mm

I knew them in my native Michigan also. Great people, I do hope all is well with them these days.

I walked out of twi in '91, heard I was marked to avoid in absentia, so I am out of touch with them.

I moved to South Carolina with a job transfer in '97, haven't had much contact with old friends, I'll keep an eye on this, maybe you will find them.

Belle!! That's amazing!! I may give those numbers a call tomorrow.

Any suggestions from anyone about calling them if they are still part of TWI would be greatly appreciated. Anything I should say or not say? Wow, now I'm a bit nervous about calling!!

Thanks!!

~mm

Edited by muffinsmom

• 11 months later...
Great question, Muffin's Mom. I started a thread in the About the Way on it: Calling Old Friends

We've got lots of wise folks here.

Oh, and Welcome to the Greasespot Cafe!!

May I buy you a drink?

gallery_452_63_14748.jpg

Well - I never did get up the nerve to call, but I'm thinking about it again. Two nights ago I had a very vivid dream of running into Krissann somewhere, was so glad to see her, and asked her if she was still in LA and with TWI. She said no, and I just fell to my knees saying THANKS BE TO GOD! Then I woke up. Then yesterday I got a reminder to come back here to the boards I've not been to in months.

I'm not much for dream interpretation and stuff like that, but at least it did awaken in me the desire to try and find them.

Oh - btw - I also remembered that her husband's name was Larry, but he went by Jake.

Thanks much~

~mm

Hi, MM

Good to see you again.

Have you tried one of those on-line search services?

Of course, they are not free.

I've never used them.(I'm a cheapskate)

Maybe you could start a thread in "open" requesting information on using this sort of thing.

Wish I could help more.

:wave: