GreaseSpot Cafe

The Bard Who Has Not Chanted

The Bard Child

Hey!

It's nice to meet all of you, my name is Bard Child, and I'm 20 and live in the middle of nowhere called Ohio

I'm pretty much a brief person, so I'm gonna keeping it short. I love fantasy and mythology, and I'm also artist. I love to draw, fanstanic and mythological elements, and Avatar the Last Airbender.

I'm pretty good natured, and I would be reading alot and hanging out with WordWolf, who is a friend of mind and showed me this site. I'm all up for debates and disscussions, I should warn you that I am pretty passionate.

I'm also a storyteller, (hence my name) and hopefully I can post some orginal fictions here.

Anyway. Again Nice meeting you all, See you

The Bard Child :biglaugh:

PS: My Art Gallery (View if you wish)

Hi Bard Child! Welcome!

Easy going and passionate, sounds very balanced. :)

Lets see I'm passionate about

-Nature

-History

-Story telling

-Little children (I use to work in a preschool)

-Advocy on Autism and Special Needs

-Fanstic art.

Care to tell us a little about your role in Advocacy on Autism and Special Needs? I for one would be very interested in a discussion in this area. My uncle has just finally been diagnosed with a form of autism, after years of great struggle and much therapy.

Care to tell us a little about your role in Advocacy on Autism and Special Needs? I for one would be very interested in a discussion in this area. My uncle has just finally been diagnosed with a form of autism, after years of great struggle and much therapy.

Hmmm lets see. I was diagnoused with Ausperger Syndrome about 2-3 years ago. And it was a bit of shock and a relief. (Ya know kinda like "Wow that explians alot") after I was diagnoused I wanted to do more research on it. So I did, and later using my "gift of gab" I starting speaking. So far I did speech for the board of Spiecal needs Education in my county and my commuint's Autistic Support group. I've also spoken to aspiring teachers, on how to treat kids that are diffrent in class.

Bard Child

I was diagnoused with Ausperger Syndrome about 2-3 years ago. And it was a bit of shock and a relief. (Ya know kinda like "Wow that explians alot")

That's it! That's what my uncle was diagnosed with. And with the same reaction too. Good for you then, to get right in there and get involved.