GreaseSpot Cafe

6th (Sickth) Corps

Hope R.

all right, all right, 6thpppth kork comin through, stand aside...

what in the name of big-head loy is GOING on here??? 14 outa da last 15 posts by interlopers??? Why, I'm of half a mind(watch the wise-cracks!) to induct the whole lot aya as honorary 6kckthppth kork and see how ya like it!! You'll be sorry, just you wait and see('enry 'iggins)...

NOW CLEAR OUT!! THE WHOLE LOT OF YA!!!!

can't ya see we're sleepin through 5:30 Sunday English with Pat Saunders??????? in the damn wooden-pew chapel, no less???

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I was already inducted several times during that year I spent with y'all at Emporia. However, the only one I bowed to was "Lord Dave" Bedard during the freedom exercise on that camping trip. And that was only part of our ruse to set up our rebellion against him, which we weren't supposed to do.

P.S. I DO apoligize for butting in, sir, but its just another way of irritating the 9th corps people...they seem to have a fit when their thousand post thread gets two or three down from the top.

ugh, bright eyed and bushy tailed.... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Actually, I get up at 5am on the weekdays anyhow's so no problem. You know its easier to get up in the morning as you get older. Don't need as much sleep, dontcha know?

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

Thought I'd stick my head down here and check out those that eat their own dung and drink their own .... with you...

Hey,hows come there's only a couple of sicxktcxkht corpse pages?...The way I figure it,there's about 4000 members left in TWI...About 350 of them must be 6th corpse grads...

I better get the hell back to the 9th corps thread before I get my butt kicked....

if you people had the commitment that Jesus spoke of when he was teaching those people how to make tartar sauce for that many fish... just think where your puny little thread would be!

And wise and spurtial men like Reverend2Ts and Simeontheloaded from the younger (but much more attractive) Ninth Corps wouldn't have to come over here and tell you how to lace up your boots!

... big hitter, the lama...

ts--whoa, whoa, WHOA_AHHH, young fella--less not be dissin the elder of yer peo-PULL...

why, I have forgotten more about boot-lacin then you, perhaps in your little ole church in merry Olde england, will ever know.....why, cant even waste my time with ya, little fella...run along now...

Holy God!...The sxkctheth cork thread is all the way up to three pages now!...What did you guys do,hire a troll?....Hey,Alfakat,do you really drive an Alfa Romeo?...I have an '83 Olds Omega...Maybe we can introduce our cars to eachother?...I used to have a Fiat(Fix It Again,Tony)converible...I got rid of it...I decided Italians made better spaghetti westerns than they did automobiles...Back upstairs...

ts--if you're buyin, I'll do the flyin...

hey, diefoamboates, I own 3 Alfas--pretty little 69 coupe, 72 sedan and an 81 coupe---let me know if you still have the olds running when it's 34 years old...mmmuuwwahahahahahahahaha

so, what other affordable, non-exotic car made in the mid-to-late 60s had an all-alloy, race-bred and proven DOHC motor makin over 1.3 hp per cubic inch, 5-speed tranny, 4-wheel disc brakes, a carb throat for every cylinder or mechanical fuel injection(requiring NO other emission control, 69-74--while others had crapped out little smog carbs)??? uhhh, NONE!

it was a 4 cylinder Ferrari for a little under 4 grand in 67....

hey, cmon, ziedomes--it's Italian, fer kraps sake...acourse chicks dig em. The guy who turned me on to Alfas bought a 57 Spider my senior year and when we drove that car around, we had to make em get in line--it was red and cute and sexy and did I mention it was Italian?? ciao, ba-beeee..****