GreaseSpot Cafe

6th (Sickth) Corps

Hope R.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know aflakcat... I was on my way in to the old job this morning and saw what I thought was a fire up ahead... got closer and it was just some old cheezy sports car... a two seater... and it had your name on it!!!! hahahahahahahaha!

but I'm sure yours are in better shape... and yes, I have gaz-ed upon yourn picture before... a fine fambly...

... big hitter, the lama...

simeoan--I could send you a better pic of me if you want.....and if you need me to find you a nice, decent 30 year old Alfa, you let me know...I see you in a Berlina, the 4 door sedan with all the same goodies as the coupe and spider--a real sleeper. Surprise kids in rice-rockets and roar off laughin'...

Is that really you, alfacat? Is that really you in there? I would have never recognized you on the streets that is for sure. It looks like you have a good family and I'm happy for you!!!!!

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

• 3 weeks later...

I read recently that Walter (Dr. Crinnion) recently moved to Tempe, AZ and is now heading up the Environmental Medicine Center of Excellence for the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences.

Those of you in AZ might want to know that in case you or someone you know ever need some good holistic treatment.

Here's the press announcement:

http://www.scnm.edu/news/article_7.php

• 2 months later...

I saw Walter on Arizona TV one day talking about taking care of yourself-- great guy!

And alfakat, I had to sit on the landing until break of the PFAL videos since B* R*****d did not want me to come in and distract anyone! hee hee, in hindsight some would have welcomed it, some would have awakened and some would have wondered where in the world had I beeN???

Happy December- Christmas is grand!