6th (Sickth) Corps

Hope R.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Ok I finally found GS and have to post here cause I too was a grad of Sickth Corp.

I even still have my name tag with the little rose stuck on it. Don't remember what that was for.

Hope just sent me a picture and I almost went into cardiac arrest. Grad day and me and two others plotting against the other sickth corp. Yeah there were two (little known fact).

So this site is pretty strange indeed many memories were stirred, I even teared up reading some of the posts.

I think I am over the whole thing but I don't know what warped me more being in the Way or being in the Way in the Sixth Corp. Ha Ha

So now we are old and I am cranky but I am afraid that if I tell too much then I will get kicked out of here just like I got kicked out of TWI.

I need a drink now to settle me down, Jim B on the rocks. Alfakat knows him as well as I do. Come on Fel we pushed that car more than we rode in it. Now Evan's BMW that was fun. How could there have been two Tii Beamers the exact same color at the WCofE at the same time I will never know. Ha Ha poor bas***d he never knew what happened.

Later

Yep, I was doing it to Mike. I didn't realize his wife was in the passenger seat...couldn't see her from up in the bus.

In the interest of historical (hysterical?) accuracy, it wasan't from the bus window...it was the door.

It wasn't done in good clean fun, it was meant to express disdain & disrespect.

Somebody ratted us out and we got in big doo-doo once back at Euphoria.

hey griffp, welcome to greasespot. I have some old pic's of ya down on the ole' onion ranch. Ev is even in them, but he had his britches intact. I was tha bus driver on that trip. I always wondered who tha rat was on tha trip too Ev. The thing I remember best about that journey if memory seves me correct was hitching home with Kristy Mc......h.

weee-lll, itza bout damm time we had some interest on this played out old thread.......

PRG riff, it's great to see ya :beer: let's toast all of the brethren tonight... :drink: as we fondly remember cigar store indians and Evan being almost killed for leaving the drivers seat empty in LB's waking dream that fine raca morning so, so, so long ago... :beer::beer: little kings in the sydney house and the neighbors calling the cops at MOST inopportune times, at least one time I recall; WOWs in Montana riding w/ dead drivers and all kindsa shtuff.....

AlphaKat

Sweats on, run to downtown Emporia, buy an 8 pack of Little Kings, drink 4 for me and 4 for you run back to campus and be in class, JIT I loved the physical training met so many of my other needs.

What the heck was the name of that coffee shop we stayed up all night at?

well, the funny thing is, for all my memory of most events, I really hardly remember what I did....pg riff had to remind me of this several years ago, as i had completely forgotten I even did it. Get him to tell the story, he knows it better than I :redface2: :unsure: do.... :confused:

"THERE I WAS"

Just arrived home from an awful days work hanging drywall my back was killing me (ended up being a ruptured disk) I was climbing out of a little red Toyota pickup truck. My wife was holding the baby and Felix was standing there when all of a sudden the baby turned blue and my wife freaked, she screamed and I couldn't even walk let alone get up a driveway to help. Quick thinking Felix grabbed the baby from my wife and held her upside down from the ankles and with one blow in the middle of her back she coughed up something and spit it out. Her color came back and she breathed easy again.

A great save by the Felix and we are forever thankful that God inspired you act.

My baby is now 25 and has a BS in Microbiology, is in a Masters program for Education and will be a High School science teacher in a few months.

God is good. Roseann is a joy check her out. Click Here

.Just arrived home from an awful days work hanging drywall my back was killing me (.

Trying to think of a reason to but in on this thread, as long as we are keeping the 9th in third place. Obviouly your back failed to kill you. :)

Really, I thought of a couple of 6th corpse who I remember well but havent heard any post TWI word about or even mentioned...Bob Mirabito and Larry Romaine. Anyone know then in recent years?