GreaseSpot Cafe

6th (Sickth) Corps

Hope R.

Ha Ha Giles Fischer, man he was my room mate for a while at the big E and he was really great.

I loved that guy not a bad bone in his body.

If anyone gets in touch with him it would be cool to know what he is doing.

Man did I get lambasted on a thread a week or two ago. Hope tried to come to my defense but to no avail. Thanks Hope I luv ya.

We here in the confines of the Sick Corps you can say about anything even if you don't think it through. Ha Ha I love it here.

To the guy with the wooden badge, I liked those better than the green ones. At least you were making some dough, we had some poor believers out in nowhere sponsering our a$$es in residence and that was ridiculous.

How much exactly did you staffers make?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, sickthos. You people were always too cool for my own good.

Evan - years ago, we ran into one another out of the blue, in a sandwich shop in Louisiana, where I'd gone as a grad student for some English conference. You were as sweet and gracious as ever.

The 6th corps was amazing.

But I'm gonna go put the 9th back on top of this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

what, put the ninth kork back on top??????? I trow not....

Hi, sickthos. You people were always too cool for my own good.

Evan - years ago, we ran into one another out of the blue, in a sandwich shop in Louisiana, where I'd gone as a grad student for some English conference. You were as sweet and gracious as ever.

The 6th corps was amazing.

But I'm gonna go put the 9th back on top of this thread.

thanks, nika but we will keep the top warm for you 9-korkers cuz we know it means so much to yuzzz...

mean while, in updated weather news , we had another 13 inches of snow Tuesday evening so apparently the teeming millions of soCal will not die of thirst this summer...

Just putting the sickth corps back on top

thanks, nika but we will keep the top warm for you 9-korkers cuz we know it means so much to yuzzz...

mean while, in updated weather news , we had another 13 inches of snow Tuesday evening so apparently the teeming millions of soCal will not die of thirst this summer...

Hey Hey Alfakat,

Your kindness knows no bounds! :eusa_clap:

:eusa_clap:

"Yeah Fel.. mean while, in updated weather news , we had another 13 inches of snow Tuesday evening so apparently the teeming millions of soCal will not die of thirst this summer"

Heard ole Arnold the Gov is going to build a dam around Bakersfield and Eddie Murphy is the gate keeper. He said if they don't give him an Oscar he is cutting off the water to So. Cal. except for UCLA during March Madness.

Go WA Cougs.

Last night the Bruins mugged the Cougs and that was the only way they could win. WA state fans said they were bringing 9mms to the Pac 10 tourney scared those thirsty So Cal peeps will steal their beer. :doh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am hoping it's okay to be a guest on the 6th WC thread for just a moment, to remember a 6th Corps grad. I've been wanting to do this for years now.

The grad's name was Randy Maher. He was my brother-in-law. A kind and gentle soul who loved God and just wanted to help people. Randy died in 1991. We still miss him.

I expect His Majesty King Okie had some things to say to you about Randy that were not too nice. We obtained his ordination plaque and sent it back to HQ attn. LCM and he actually did send my husband a nice little note of sympathy.

But what really matters? Randy was a kind and gentle soul who loved God and just wanted to help people.

Please don't say nasty things about him on this thread. It will just break my heart. Whatever else, he was a good person and had a great heart. Okay.

Love,

Watered Garden

WG-----Yeah! I remember Randy. I didn't personally know him like I knew you or your hubby but he always seemed like a straight up kind of guy to me. So sorry to hear of his passing.

Please accept my belated condolences.

Waysider

it is aways fine to be a guest here. I did not know Randy well but he almost seemed out of place with some of us reprobates in the sickkppthp kork. I remember him as a genuinely nice, straight-shooter kind of guy, maybe a little older and more mature than most of us "klowns" were back then. Very sorry to hear of his passing and glad he was related to a fine person such as yourself, WG.

....oh, and by the by, screw what king okie/big forehead said about anybody, espeacilly a fellow sikkkxxthppht kork like Randy...so there

• 2 weeks later...

So Alfa you were at my wedding though uninvited. remember John and Naomi did the thing. What ever happened to them er her.

Ha Ha no not a mid life crisis if it were that I would pack bags and go to freakin Zimbabwe or somewhere with the Evan.

I drive a GMC Canyon so you know all I do is haul bark and go to the dump once in a while but I would like to know the story on them.

Me

So Alfa you were at my wedding though uninvited. remember John and Naomi did the thing. What ever happened to them er her.

Ha Ha no not a mid life crisis if it were that I would pack bags and go to freakin Zimbabwe or somewhere with the Evan.

I drive a GMC Canyon so you know all I do is haul bark and go to the dump once in a while but I would like to know the story on them.

Me

G-riff!!! me and booth were TOO invited, even if it was your informal, rather than written, invite. besides, who was gonna drink all the excess beer(Michelob, I believe) if'n booth and i weren't there??? :beer::beer::drink::beer: :beer: :beer::jump:

I am not sure about J and N; will have to check w/ my sources and get back atcha.....

Thanks Alfa

Yeah I guess that cheap Mich beer would have been sitting around forever if not for you and B.

What a trip. You know you are old when you can't remember your best man"s name.

Do you remember him, I always rely on you for my memories. I think we used to call it the "Felographic memory"

Evan, you were too invited you just had never been to the left coast and got lost on your way that's how you got to Loueeezzzeeeannna.

Evan what is it 30 years next year, man and they said it would never last. Ha Ha outlasted the Way.

Luv you guys.