GreaseSpot Cafe

Goodbye from Jonny Lingo

J0nny Ling0

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! No -- I figured that out on the Guitar thread.

Puhhh - lenty of practice over there, especially with ChattyKathy *complaining* about it.

I kept telling her -- "20 posts per page", but did she listen?? No, No, a THOUSAND TIMES NO!

(Hmmmmmm -- where've I heard THAT line before???) ;)

Can I quote Rodney Dangerfield here???

*I don't get NO respect*!

:biglaugh:

I wonder if before long I will actually grow to like that dadgum spot? :B)

i think that the spirit of jl will allways be with us

to inspire us

to share his wisdom

to keep us in line

to share his wonderful stories

to share his salmon

he is deeply missed and imo opinion

always welcomed back

and the sooner the better

best wishes friend and enjoy your greatly deserved wind fall

have a blast and i'll keep the light on when you visit maine!

to inspire us

to share his wisdom

to keep us in line

to share his salmon

always welcomed back

best wishes friend and enjoy your greatly deserved wind fall

have a blast and i'll keep the light on when you visit maine!

ROFLPIMP!

me thinks EVEN JL would have a little trouble accepting this almost Christ-like characterization of himself.

spirit lives on, to inspire with wisdom, wonderful parrables, feeding with fish, hoping for his return ASAP?

'woe is us, we are lost without his personal guidance teehee. and he is gonna reappear in Maine? I thought maybe Salt Lake City, Utah instead!

~HAP

ROFLPIMP!

me thinks EVEN JL would have a little trouble accepting this almost Christ-like characterization of himself.

spirit lives on, to inspire with wisdom, wonderful parrables, feeding with fish, hoping for his return ASAP?

'woe is us, we are lost without his personal guidance teehee. and he is gonna reappear in Maine? I thought maybe Salt Lake City, Utah instead!

~HAP

Naw Hap - that would be New Croxville.....sheesh ALL HAIL JOHNY HE IS THE ONE TRUE LINGO

to inspire us

to share his wisdom

to keep us in line

to share his salmon

always welcomed back

Coolchef... if you'd read between a line or two you'd see that he's never left at all... I mean gee!... look to your pappa for something better...

I have heard rumors from some of the diners here in the cafe, that Lingo is now here under a different name...

...that he frolicks through the various posts, prompted by self adoration, he seeks all those who adore him...

he deliberately attempts to write in a different style...trying, I believe to sound somewhat "dumb" ( he shoulda just kept his old style :biglaugh: )...

...this reminds me of the guy who faked his death...and then came back, after being raised from the dead at the morgue... :biglaugh: ...What was his name again?...

jonny, jonny, jonny...What are we gonna do with you?...I'm starting to think that you just made up the "oil money" thing too...didn't you?...I'll bet that you're probably getting food stamps...C'mon, you little rascal, fess up.

• 4 weeks later...
I love all you folk over here in the "peacefull threads". I guess I just got really tired of the Way bashing and then also the political forum (which I could have avoided but seemed to be unable to avoid), and well, any way, I love you guys over here.

JL

Heeee's baaaaaack

Yeah, who would expect "Way bashing" on a forum that seeks to present the "other side" of The Way? :asdf:

Edited by Oakspear

I love all you folk over here in the "peacefull threads". I guess I just got really tired of the Way bashing and then also the political forum (which I could have avoided but seemed to be unable to avoid), and well, any way, I love you guys over here.

JL

Heeee's baaaaaack

Yeah, who would expect "Way bashing" on a forum that seeks to present the "other side" of The Way? :asdf:

We DON'T bash guitars, or the playing there-of, in the guitar thread.

I find myself gravitating there more and more these days also,

rather than elsewhere on the site here.

While I don't mind ripping twi a new one,

it kinda like beating a dead horse.

violent083.gif

:biglaugh:

Edited by dmiller