J0nny Ling0

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't know that jonny was "special."

NOW i understand...

Whatever that means.

AHH Kathy there is so much more life left, this thread can take a licking and still keep on ticking :biglaugh:

I just heard a rumor that Jonny is buying a Jonny Rockets franchise with all his loot and starting his own cafe' :wave:

Wonder if he could use some cyber wait staff and bouncers. We have a few here don't we. :biglaugh:

Edited by ChattyKathy

rocky imo you might be a little off base

i think you were mean to jl

sure he can take some teasing but i think those were hard jabs in the ribs you gave him

jl is a great guy with a great family

you probable are to

peace

Hard jabs? I don't think so.

Besides, Jonny knows his "romantic" story telling is one of his strong points.

And he could take it and give it with the best of them in the politics forum.

dooj, you know they are gonna pester the dickens out of ya don't ya? :rolleyes:

I wonder if it has anything to do with size? :biglaugh:

And I reckon the ones posting here can take it eh! :wink2:

There was some movie with James Garner (I love him) where he said okay let's stop slamming our %#@*& on the table and yada yada.....dang how I love that saying. :)

So...Jonny stuck his head in here to make a one sentence post...thanking the "friendlies"...still no clarification on his parting post in the politics forum...hmmm.

I think I will stick with Sudo's remark of calling him a "toad licking coward"...

I think that in a lot of ways Jonny in the personification of those who left twi but still romanticizes about the so called "good old days"...

...coolchef says "jl is a great guy with a great family". That may be so, but I am still waiting for an explanation to his shallow and empty parting remarks...

C'mon Jonny, cat got your tongue?...or is all this attention that your getting just another "Eph 3:20" experience for you?...

Hey, I really don't care why Jonny left. I never go to the Politcs and Tacks forum (well, I did once but I got lost in a corridor so I won't be doing that again)

Chatty - I don't have a &^%$ to slam on the table - sounds kinda fun tho.....

I'm not really mean - just ornery.... :evildenk:

Edited by doojable

Hey, I really don't care why Jonny left. I never go to the Politcs and Tacks forum (well, I did once but I got lost in a corridor so I won't be doing that again)

Chatty - I don't have a &^%$ to slam on the table - sounds kinda fun tho.....

I'm not really mean - just ornery.... :evildenk:

At risk of being hit by the men folks some times I think us women have the biggest &*#@! in the room. :evildenk:

Only only kidding in real life.

Maybe. :biglaugh:

And for some reason that sentence apparently needed a double only. :blink:

Joking aside though, I think we all have our own form of *&%$@ to even hang around this joint. :rolleyes:

dooj, you know they are gonna pester the dickens out of ya don't ya? :rolleyes:

I wonder if it has anything to do with size? :biglaugh:

And I reckon the ones posting here can take it eh! :wink2:

There was some movie with James Garner (I love him) where he said okay let's stop slamming our %#@*& on the table and yada yada.....dang how I love that saying. :)

Of course, if one couldn't take it, one shouldn't give it. :)

Well, I do NOT drive a Hummer, Corvette or any other car that generally is understood to be a compensation for such issues. :P ;)

really ?

Well, he HAS gotten plenty of positive feedback from posting them on several occassions... it would be (is, IMO) a reasonable inference.

I swear this thread has gone in a direction that makes it hard for me to be upset here. :biglaugh:

I enjoy the playful banter too :P