good shot, man

hey

man

nice goin

hey man

have fun

nice shot

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:confused: Kathy DOESN'T like being on top? That's a shocker for someone who has so much to say! :P

I will not answer on the grounds I know it will incriminate me. :biglaugh:

Yah.

they think that your early ending was all wrong

for the most part they're right, but look how they all got strung

that's why i say hey man, nice shot

good shot man

that's why i say hey man, nice shot

good shot, man

hey

man

nice goin

hey man

have fun

nice shot

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

If there were awards given on this site (interesting thought) you would get the one for making the foulest of people break down and smile inside.

Well, here I am. Feel better Grouch, Rocky and Sudo? I hopes this helps your self esteem as far as being "cyberbadgers" goes. And Sudo, I was glad to read that you were " just kiddin". I never thought I had issues wit choo. But damn man, a "toad lickin coward"? Thanks a lot dude. But I will accept your explanation to Cool Chef on that, for, I have always liked you.

The real reason that I wanted leave is because I had a zesty liasson with one of our cyber sisters here, and we met covertly in a hotel for a 48 hour lockdown in Spokane while I was allegedly on a business trip. Her name will remain forever anonymous. Just kidding. A joke, that…

Okay now really. It seems that there are a few who are concerned about why I chose to leave, and why I posted about our windfall at the same time in the "Polittacks" forum.

One person read into it that I posted there "knowing that others didn't have permission to post there", and that because of that, no one except those who post there would have read my "Yeehaw" thread. However, as stupid as I may seem to that person, I do know about "cut and paste" (learned that in Kindygarden and it's newer application during this computer age), and knew full well that that post would probably show up in this goodbye thread after I started the goodbye thread. In fact, to all who be readin’, I didn't even know that only certain folks could post over there. I have always been posting there, and just figured that anyone who wanted to go there could go there, and that those who didn't post there simply did not because they didn't want to. And so, there was no complicity.

And so. The night I posted the "Yeehaw" thread, I had been celebrating. Yup, a few cold toddies. I was way happy about the news I had received, and was once again amazed at how (so far in my life) God had sent another blessing to me and to my family. And so, as my manner is (like many of you guys's manners is), I checked into the old GSCafe. I went to the "polittacks" forum, and decided at that time to tell of what had occurred in our lives. I was impulsive, as I have always been. I have always believed in Ephesians 3:20, and when I first heard it in twig, I impulsively really dug it because of it's "quadruple positive” aspects. I still dig it and lots of others of God's Promises.

And the “ha ha’s” in that post were not like “nanny nanny boo boo!,” but rather like; “God is so cool! Haha! Yeehaw!” You can take that or leave it, but that’s how it was and is. Some say that I should have been giving my thanks to Big Oil instead of God. Well, I beg to differ. God works in wondrous ways. That’s my belief and I am entitled to it. For those here who hate the Oil industry but hypocritically use its’ products in a thousand ways daily, I guess it might be offensive to you if I said that God blessed us in a manner that involved petro-chemicals. But, “whatever”. I believe what I believe and reserve the right to say it.

And why did I post the news and leave at the same time? Well, that was simply the way it was. No devious plan there. I had been seriously contemplating checking out for a week or more prior to that evening, and I had been less than seriously thinking about checking out for an even longer period of time than that. And as I had been excitedly writing in the politics forum, I impulsively made the decision to do what I had been thinking of doing, and since such a major change had come along for us, I guess I figured that “now was the time” to say that I was checking out. And after I finished that post, I at some short time later decided to post over in the Open forum that I was checking out. I thought it would be nice to check out on a positive note instead of after some big fight. Why not include the windfall info there? Well, I think because I had decided that maybe I should not have posted that info over on the Politics forum, because generally, people consider it wise to keeps one’s finances to themselves, and, I can see the wisdom in that philosophy now. But, we all know what they say about hindsight. But to those of you who are happy for us, thanks.

Now, for a goodbye thread to turn into what it has, I really did watch with much amusement. And those folks who were very negative on it simply bolstered my thinking for why it is that I wanted to check out in the first place. But I must also say that because of all of the very kind responses and “Pms” that I received, it gave me second thoughts about going away. Thank you all who have been my friends here. I will no doubt come back some time, but, I do need to just take a break from the cyber world all together. It just gets addicting ya know? When I come home from work, I should be hanging with my kids and not sitting here at the keyboards defending my position at the GSCafe or chatting happily at the GSCafe, or, squawking with fellow harmonica players over at the “Bushman Music Forums” (no Rocky/Groucho, that is not a covert place for George Bush supporters).

And so, I hope this is good enough. But I know that it will not be for some. But as the song says; "It's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. For ya, can't please everyone, so you got to please yerself". Have a nice day. I have to go to work and do my part in taking care of 121.5 million one inch long Chum salmon who are due to be released into the North Pacific any day now. Part of what I'll be doing is scaring the minks away because they come around during such an operation trying to eat our little baby salmon. I love that job!

Edited by Jonny Lingo

(excusing the non-credited "Filter" quote...)

Can we review the time sequence on this again? I'm like, uh a little messed up on the "when's". If I can get that straight it will go a long way towards gettin' the what's and where's. I finally got the "who".

Thanks, in advance, fondly.

Hey Jonny enjoy your cash while you can , most likely those Democrats will be pulling the plug on your oil well soon, to save us from certain environmental death no doubt. In which case "you'll be back" just like Arnold. And that's a good thing because I have been making a tidy side income selling your romantic escapade stories to True Confessions. Please return soon I have a car payment to make . :biglaugh:

Edited by WhiteDove

I for one choose to accept Jonny's explanation that, in not so many words, he was being drunk and disorderly on the other forum and thought better of it when he came here. :drink:

again already, bye Jonny. Is there some record number of posts on a goodbye thread? Are we there yet? Please say we are.

~HAP

LOL you have way too much time if you count how many posts are on a page before you post! I just noticed you did not edit the line about being on top, so I figured there must be some way you know. Now I understand, the secret is being able to count that high.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! No -- I figured that out on the Guitar thread.

Puhhh - lenty of practice over there, especially with ChattyKathy *complaining* about it.

I kept telling her -- "20 posts per page", but did she listen?? No, No, a THOUSAND TIMES NO!

(Hmmmmmm -- where've I heard THAT line before???) ;)

Can I quote Rodney Dangerfield here???

*I don't get NO respect*!

:biglaugh: