GreaseSpot Cafe

lawsuit laughs

just wanted to provide a place for those who are so inclined to have their humorous (or snide or sarcastic or otherwise non-serious) say on the ever-so-serious matter of the CESTFI lawsuit(s).

sorry, if i can't be too straightfaced about this, folks. i realize there are people involved, and that many have sunk their hearts into this outfit. but from the outside, it's looks like a circus to me. and a circus is funny (except for the clowns).

anyway:

a lawyer, a minister and a prophetess walk into a bar...

Expert witness Spider-Man takes the stand:

"Your Honor, being a superhero with amazing powers I have seen my fair share of strange things throughout my career. I've swung from rooftops chasing a half-crazed green goblin that flew through the air on a jet wing. I've dangled off the side of a skyscraper duking it out with a mad scientist that had long metal tentacles coming out of his back…But I ain't NEVER seen spiders come out of somebody's nose - - not even my own."

spiderman.jpg

Edited by T-Bone

AHHHHH now we see....THAT spider has tights too!

Lessee - Loy in tights..Spidey in tights......No wonder she was dreaming. Those weren't prophesies at all - THEY WERE NIGHTMARES!

And the image "tights" and word "dangling" in the same thought process......

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! The plot sickens....

That’s a funny article, Tonto… and I’m glad you posted it - “giant spiders” and methamphetamine addicts brings up a related issue – besides what comes out of your nose – it’s just as important what you put IN your nose.

Is someone implying that KAG was doing "crank" while she had these visions?...actually, if this were the case, a good rehab clinic would help her out immensely...however, I suspect that she was not on drugs but in reality "tapping into" her "clean and sober" mind...and the impications of THAT are very disturbing indeed...the only time that I ever heard KAG speak, she was relating how she used to be involved with S&M...but was "delivered" from it...hmmmm.

Just wondering...Does repressed sexual deviancy manifest itself with psychotic visions?

Perhaps the judge will be smart enough to see that this has nothing to do with defamation of character and see it as the mental competency case that it really is. I can hear is now...

"You saw spiders coming out of noses......!!!

Do these spiders talk to you? What do they tell you to do?

Bailiff, the padded cell for these two."

NEXT!