GreaseSpot Cafe

washington

meganpenworthy

• 10 months later...

AS I was raised in Washington state and got into twi there and moved there back and forth through the years, am always interested in hearing from folks from there. If your from the state of washington this is the place to write....lol I was in twi mostly in lynnwood but did live in seattle, west seattle, everett, marysville, and bellevue. I was in twi from 1974-1987.

hey, was I that transparent? Yes I know larry booth. I loved him very much as a sister did to a brother. Wonderful guy. I did him an injustice and really have felt bad about it for years and years.

spread kindness to whoever. You never know who it will effect.

ok now you have me more than a little bit curious on who you are. You wouldn't be larry himself or felix would you?

spread kindness to whoever. You never know who it will effect.

BUSTED--I was just having a little fun. yes, it's Felix... I think I put it together from your description of being kicked out of the 11th corps(lucky you) and a few other things; then this WA post kind of tied it all together.

I wish I knew where Larry is-- I lost contact over all the years, sad to say. I knew him since being WOWs in the same branch in Albuquerque, NM in 74-75. Whoooaahh, that's gettin to be a long time ago!!!

Have had some contact with Paul and Jeaneva; her brother lives in the small San Joaquin valley town that I live in. They came down for a wedding a couple years ago and we had them all over for dinner. It was a trip but a good one!!

Hey, glad you are doing well--nice to think of having gone through those crazy days with some sanity still intact.

love, the alfakat--Felix

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am so sorry to hear about Ben. He was the nicest guy, always calling someone "Lucious" or something silly like that. Were he and Audrey in or out? I always hoped they'd get free of TWI. They were hounded mercillessly by VR and DM our twig and branch leaders respectively, for reasons that were nobody's business but their own.

:(

Sorry to hear that as well :( . Was a sweet guy when I knew him. Took my first PFAL class at his house (in 1975). Knew his kids when they were little. Is his first wife still around?

Peg

ps... Dale did you get my email? my address is pjkelly52aol.com

• 11 months later...