GreaseSpot Cafe

Kentucky

Littlehawk

Littlehawk, I do not currently live in KY. But lived there till 1989, except 2 yrs wow. When we sell our business we plan on moving back to Henderson, KY.

Do you know anyone from Henderson?

I see where a couple of folks from KY have registered in the last few days.

GO WILDCATS AND CARDINALS..... I love all of them. Gotta go, the game is fixing to start.

The decisions we make today form our future.

I am from Owensboro, got in the ministry there in 1974. Lived in Louisville in 1975 as a Fellowlaborer with a bunch of people in that program, one of which was the right reverend Bill Green.

Anyway, I go to Owensboro at least once or twice a year to visit because my family still resides there. Would be glad to hook up with anyone who is in the area when we visit if it is within reason such as Henderson.

John Richeson

Tampa, FL

John, I know we must have met way back then. Do you know Steve and Peggy who lived in O'boro at that time? Peggy had a daughter named "Nature". Last I heard they lived in LA.

Do you ever go to Moonlite Barbeque when in O'boro. I will let you know when we get moved.

It will probably be in a yr or so.

I went to twi a couple times in 74, then started going faithfully in early 75. Do you know Randy G. or Rich H. or his brother Brent I think...it has been a long time.

Peggy and Claudia witnessed to me and my brother Mike.

Steve and I took the class together, the one just before the one the right Rev. Bill Green took.

Nature is now in her thirties.

Her full name is Nature Love... her real name. She was truly a child of the 60's hippie days. Long story.

I believe I know those other guys but would have to see their last names.

I love the Moonlite BBQ. Go there every time we visit.

MAry Lou Shroyer and John (from CFF) visit O'boro frequently because her dad lives there.

John R.

John, that is wild. Peggy and Steve had a son together, isnt his name Steve, Jr.? I last saw them at ROA probably in late 80's or early 90's.

Right Rev. Bill Green lived in a way home in Henderson for a while b4 going to Lousville. It was in a house kinda in the country. That is where I first met Peggy and Steve. Hard to believe Nature is now in 30's but we all age, huh? (Peggy was a McMullen when I 1st met her)

Didnt know Mrs. Shroyer was from O'boro. Do they hold meetings when they go? My sis is somewhat involved in CFF. But we dont talk much.

Randy Gray, Rich Haskett, Brent or Brennan Haskett are the guys. Also a Jennifer whose dad was a dr. all went during that time.

Did you ever work at the Executive Inn?

THat's because Peggy was briefly married to a WOW named Dan McMullen, no relation to Doug. Later she married Steve. When I was witnessed to by her in Feb 1974 she was Peggy Hundley. Her Mom took the class with us too.

Stevie, Jr is older too, early 20's I think. They came here to Tampa and visited us a few years ago! It was a treat.

Realize, I left O'boro in 1974 and have not lived there since. I do not recognize the names you mentioned. We were in the 1st class ever in O'boro and I left the following year. But My brother Mike stayed behind a couple of year. He took the class too and stood there in O'boro. Executive Inn was pretty new at that time, never worked there. But we always stay there in one of the suites overlooking the water when we visit Owensboro.

Hre is a name from the past from Owensboro. Jeff Richards. We were talking at length today. He has worked for me for 15 years! We are in constant contact. Been thru a lot togehter. He has lived here in Tampa for years. Do you know him? HE spent his interim year in O'boro. We were in 7th Corps together.

John Richeson

John, yes I know Jeff Richards, I am pretty sure he will know the guys that I asked you about. Didnt Jeff go to Mayfield or Paducah with the minutemen?

I am trying to remember Claudia. I cant place her face but do remember her name. Also, trying to remember your brother. I went WOW 75-76, 77-78, but then lived in KY till 89.

My sister worked at the Big E for a long time. We saw several entertainers there...Randy Travis, The Judds, John Anderson, Ricky Van Shelton, Kathy Mattea, etc....If you arent into country music you probably wont know who these folks are...

Tell Steve and Peggy HI for me. Kathy was supposed to give you my maiden name when you all talked again.

Will you ask Hope if she knows or you may know Evon Priddy? She was from Louisville but was in Henderson the summer b4 she went into sicksth corp. I sponsored her all 3 years.

Went to her wedding in Atlanta (Lawrenceburg) Ga several years ago.

• 1 month later...

Act2....Randy and Sharon (mulligan- a girl he meton the wow field in 75 in va beach) Gray live in Henderson currently. Randy works for the fire department and vary involved with the little league baseball program there. Wonderful folks with sweet kids....surethey would love to hear from you. They are listed in the Henderson phone directory.

John ...the Moonlight BBQ people have opened a place here in Louiville and have the same great food. Let me know next time your going to be in the bluegrass...perhaps we can take a ride on the river...down some cold brewski's and do some skiing, or drown some worms.

Thanks, Littlehawk. I still stay in contact with Randy and Sharon. (Randy is now retired from fire dept.)

Who else do you know from Henderson...

We may know each other.