GreaseSpot Cafe

Involved Long Ago - Interested in Current Info

Long Ago

I was involved with TWI before the death of VPW. Until I started reading greasespotcafe, I was unaware of the turmoil in the organization after he died I have a close friend who is still involved in the group, but we don't talk about it (for obvious reasons). I have done quite a bit of study about the beliefs of TWI, but not that much about the current activities of the group. Can someone tell me how widespread the operations still are? How many states do they still have groups in? What is required of current members? Are twig meetings (or whatever they call them now) still the main regular meetings? I saw that they have a new 1500 seat auditorium at HQ -- do all the members watch videos of those weekly meetings? What about the spin-off groups? How widespread are their activities? Any info that this forum can point me to would be helpful. Thanks.

Look in the forum about the way=you will find all the info. you need. You can pm me if you like too I know a few things.

It got pretty strick when LCM took over. He got rid of most of vps corps. He developed strict rules on debt too.

They are shrinking in numbers 3000 or so in the US. Spin offs CFF CES. A couple more smaller ones-Dale Sides Larry Panarello.