GreaseSpot Cafe

The Indian that was healed on the train by VP.

lindyhopper

Sangat has taught his own class for years, as well as put his teachings in manuscript form for anybody who wants them. He did do some teachings for CFF, because they asked him to. But as far as being "affiliated" with them, he is "affiliated" with anybody who wants him to teach. Doesn't really matter who they are. :wave:

*smiles*

Cool. I guess my definition of being affiliated differs. When money is exchanged for his teachings through any group, I would call it an affiliation. It also tells me that he has put his stamp of approval on a certain group if he does that, and not just him, but anyone who would let his classes be sold through a group or be listed as one of their people teaching it. It also matters to me if it is an ex-way group or TWI splinter group. I speak from experience. But I am sure that differs from person to person, depending on any affiliation or experience that they may have or not have. I know it's semantics but sometimes linguistic gymnastics is sometimes all a group has, specifically TWI. So I am particular about it. I still would not pay 120.00 to find out about God's healing power. Been there done that. It seems like the never ending illusive search of what should be right in my own backyard. If I had stuck to that a long time ago, and listened to those who tried to tell me so in 1975, I would have saved myself years of trouble and heart ache in searching and paying for class after class after seminar after seminar.

Not only do I not believe that Indian man being healed in the train station, I will now confess to something I have never said before out loud but have thought about since I had heard it. That damn story about the women being possessed in India never made any freaking sense to me. Someone put a curse on people who already had a possessed woman, mother or mother in law who killed every child the daughter or daughter in law had --sounds like they didn't need a curse but then I wonder if VP and entourage wasn't ignoring the culture of India society in where if a girl was born first, she was killed or put out exposed to the elements to die and decided to call that the spirit of infantcide. Whether we agree with that facet of their culture (of course we don't but it puts a whole different spin on the story instead of the mother being a possessed evil monster looking to kill every baby that was born) and it was a common practice and not something out of the ordinary (not that it makes it right but it certainly is quite different than the way we heard it) and I asked then, "why the hell would they let this woman deliver the babies time and time again? Because she wasn't a mudering frothing at the mouth murderer, but rather following the culture's tradition. Sheesh! Who knew that then? Then the two women got possessed and someone had a picture of a pig in their mind and caste out a swine spirit and no one is here but us chickens and now let's read from a diary and quote a statement in Hindi (?) of what one of the spirits said or was it what they said to caste it out? Wasn't there also a picture of the sacred heart of Jesus in the room and supposedly one of the women were possessed with that spirit, which is odd cause I thought it was against the law to be Christian in India. At least certainly not popular to be Christian there with a Hindi and Moslem population.

This is why I buy nothing reported from other countries. You never know. There is so much we don't know about the culture, laws and traditions, nevertheless not being there. Well especially since when we were younger and google didn't exist ;)

Edited by FullCircle

Breaking News!!---------Breaking News!!

I just read in the Natural Requirerer that scientists in Upper Uplehoggistan(not sure what continent that is on) have discovered a pig that was born with wings and can soar through the clouds effortlessly.

Why does this stuff always have to happen so far away on a weekend when gas is at an all time high?

My granddaughter, Clara-Belle,(that's short for Helen) says "Cheesy cow, Grandpaw, you just need to get your believing "up" so you can get there to see it."

I guess she may be right. That way I will know once and for all that the" law of believing" works when I finally see a pig fly.

(film at eleven)

Sorry I'm late.

I happened to have in my cd archives a rare photograph of

the event in question.

:evildenk:

post-150-1174629547_thumb.jpg

I can see my house from there.....!

Edited by doojable
  • Like 1

Maybe you guys should go to India, minister to people and see what happens.

son of the master or son of the teacher?

who's left that was on that trip? Didn't most the family go except one boy?

Now if he was given the key to the city, why didn't he show it in the class?

Why did we just take his word for it?

Because all believing equal receiving; when we believe VP, we receive fiction as fact.

Hopefull -- that's a d***ed good point.

That would be easier to save for posterities sake,

than the snow from the gas pumps.

And he had neither --- for *evidence*.

icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Maybe you guys should go to India, minister to people and see what happens.

"God didn't tell you to tell ME to go pray for the guy, he told YOU.."

:biglaugh:

I have only one request, if you do indeed see somebody delivered, for God's sake, don't accept the glory, amass a following, and start another second rate cult..

The pitiful thing about vp, is even IF he did minister to the guy in India, he nullified it by what he did in the good ole U.S. of A, turning the grounds at TWI into practiaclly a forced brothel.

I think his actions, and those who came after him, give people plenty of reason to doubt that the event ever even happened.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni
  • Like 1