polar bear

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Doojie,

1. Go to the YouTube

2. Make your selection

3. On the side of the youtube there is a description of the music and at the bottom are two options URL or Embed. Highlight embed, then right click on the highlighted embed select copy and paste it into the white area of your reply.

4. Then scroll down your reply window right under attachments is Post Options. Select HTML on Raw Linebreak Mode. Then when you press reply it will show up. HAPPY EASTER!!!

Love You, RG

Shad Cobb. One of my favorite fiddlers.Met him when he was 15 (about 20 years ago). He and I picked together many times.He's gone on to be one of the premier fiddlers in the US.He used to be a regular at the Opry, with several prestigious bands.One of the most humble people you will ever wish to meet.

Edited by dmiller

Oh oh. I think I've created a monster.LOL :redface2:
I am taking a huge liberty here kind of speaking for all us Girls but "Bear"! Please don't take this literally...we are far more than this silly!!!!!

Hey dmiller,

I loved it Shad Cobb! If you come this way on your trip coming or going...drop in if you can. I am hoping You can bring your fiddle too. I am glad your able to make you trip! Have a wonderful Easter!

Hey dmiller, I loved it Shad Cobb! If you come this way on your trip coming or going...drop in if you can. I am hoping You can bring your fiddle too. I am glad your able to make you trip! Have a wonderful Easter!
Glad you liked Shad! Here he is with Mike Snider. Mike is a regular on the Grand Old Opry. Shad isn't with him anymore, but his younger brother Jesse (mandolin picker) is. The Cobbs hail from Dairyland, Wisconsin -- 50 miles from here. Edited by dmiller