GreaseSpot Cafe

where to fly???

washingtonweather

:wave: ORLANDO!!!! :wave:

But you knew that'd be my vote, didn't you? :biglaugh:

There's TONS of things we can do here for little to no money! Mickey, Shamu and Universal aren't the only things to do here.

I'm heading out right now and don't have much time, but I'll put together a list of things for you two to look over. Of course, staying at my house in my newly decorated guest bedroom. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

There's always Texas....San Antonio and Austin are cool.

LOLOL!! WW, you could always goes back and stomp ground in Midland/Odessa!!

Sorry! I wouldn't want to go back there for nuttin'!

Um yeah....Orlando sounds like THE deal. I'd be going there, especially to hang out with that wild woman we know there. I'm sure she'd make sure you were never bored. Now I'm jealous and want to go too!!

West Texas!!?? I'm not that weird!

If I had my druthers, I'd still have to think long and hard. I have family in New York - but I love the coasts......(The coastline near NYC is not my idea of an ideal coastline.)

I lived in Waco too. That was the first 3 months of my WOW year. It was there that I first met WW. She and another guy came to visit us. WW, weren't you living in Dallas at the time? Then in December they sent my WOW Fam coord packing and sent the rest of us to Midland....UGGG!!!

Actally I was up visiting Steve Kilborn and James Howard.(may he RIP)..James and I came to see you guys per somebody's request because of well-- you remember-- and I actually was the "overseer" for Midland and Odessa that year...

WW I know both those guys. James was a good friend of and Steve and I are still in contact occasionally.

Waco - blew chunks. I have heard horror stories about Midland/ Odessa - and that from people that grew up there! Not TWI!