GreaseSpot Cafe

A tape from John Lynn to the corps?

Dot Matrix

My corps bro told me he got a tape where John admitted that he and Pat were pimps for VPW reading "birth to the corps" to filter out girls who were likely to "screw" him.

Also admitted "putting couples together" which the contrast would be breaking some up -- ya know when you did not want to "do" the moggie, then you were not going to be a good corps person, so they sent a woman "a woman who had done the moggie and other moggies" to the guy as HE deserved the right kind of woman.

I told my corp bro maybe he was the only one who got that tape as I never even heard of it.

Anyone here hear of it?

My corps bro told me he got a tape where John admitted that he and Pat were pimps for VPW reading "birth to the corps" to filter out girls who were likely to "screw" him.

Also admitted "putting couples together" which the contrast would be breaking some up -- ya know when you did not want to "do" the moggie, then you were not going to be a good corps person, so they sent a woman "a woman who had done the moggie and other moggies" to the guy as HE deserved the right kind of woman.

I told my corp bro maybe he was the only one who got that tape as I never even heard of it.

Anyone here hear of it?

Nope.

no joke--if there had been a tape --that would be a real hoot in court--

I can't remember anything like, although my final year I did have a nice couple that JAL had written a note to me about. My sayso was there stay/go. Talk about pressure...I thought they were great, but "upper leadership" said they had a rocky marriage....well I had never been married.

I tried to help them to learn how to listen to each other a little better (they did misunderstand a lot)...they did have issues with hat, but we had no business telling moggies yeah or nay on people.

Yeah, I can picture John and Pat cruising down the road in their 70s, guzzler "Pimpmobile",

John wearing many rings, dark glasses, velvet cowboy hat and a yellow fur coat, Pat endued as a frilly-girdled saloon

madam, cigarette dangling out of her mouth, accompanied by a funky wah-wah soundtrack.

Slate that scene for our onging USA channel, made-for-TV movie.