GreaseSpot Cafe

Queen Elizardbeth's Family Secret

satori001

:)

Ive heard that or something very similar a number of times in the last several years. I dont know much about David Icke,It seems to be a popular belief amongst the shamanic, indigenous and nature religions, who have no problem believing in shapeshifting and evil powers. I 'spose its sort of akin to the old way teaching on the sons of belial, or Carlos Castenada's shapeshifting sorcerer Don Juan Matus

HERE'S an article I read about 6 or 7 years ago from a well known Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa

(excerpt)

In the Zulu language, our name for the sky, the blue sky, is sibakabaka. Our name for inter-planetary space, however, is izulu and the weduzulu, which means “inter-planetary space, the dark sky that you see with stars in it every night”, also has to do with traveling, sir. The Zulu word for traveling at random, like a nomad or a gypsy, is izula.

Now, you can see that the Zulu people in South Africa were aware of the fact that you can travel through space-not through the sky like a bird-but you can travel through space, and the Zulus claim that many, many thousands of years ago there arrived, out of the skies, a race of people who were like lizards, people who could change shape at will. And people who married their daughters to a walking (extraterrestrial), and produced a power race of Kings and tribal Chiefs, there are hundreds of fairy-tales, sir, in which a lizard female assumes the identity of a human princess and poses as her, and gets married to a Zulu Prince.

Every school child in South Africa, sir, knows about the story of a princess called Khombecansini. Khombecansini was to have married a handsome Prince called Kakaka, a name which means “the enlightened one”. Now, one day while Khombecansini was gathering firewood in the bush, she met a creature called an Imbulu. And this Imbulu was a lizard which has the body and the limbs of a human being, but a long tail. And this lizard spoke to Princess Khombecansini, “Oh, how beautiful you are, girl, I wish I could be like you. I wish I could look like you. Can I come close to you?” said the Imbulu lizard woman to the princess.

And the princess said, “Yes, you can.”

And as the lizard, which was a taller one, came close to the girl, she spat into the girl’s eyes and she began to change. That is, the lizard suddenly changed into a human shape and this lizard began to look more and more and more and more like the girl, with the exception of her long, pointed tail. And then, with her sudden burst of violence, the lizard woman sealed the princess and removed all her bangles and her beads and her wedding skirt off her, and she put them on. Thus, the lizard became the princess.

Now there were two identical women in the bush, the shape-shifted lizard woman and the original woman. And the lizard woman said to the original woman, “Now you are my slave. Now you are going to accompany me to the marriage. I will be you and you will be my slave, come-on!” She took a stick and started beating up the poor princess. And then she went, accompanied by other girls who were bride’s maids, according to Zulu custom, and she arrived at Prince Kakaka’s village. But, before they reached the village she had to do something about her tail, that is, the shape-shifting woman had, somehow, to hide the tail. So, she forced the princess to weave a net out of fiber and she tucked the tail in and she tied it tight to herself. She now looked like a Zulu woman with attractive, very big buttocks, when seen from outside.

And then, when she arrived and she became the wife of the prince, a strange thing started happening in the village. All of the milk started disappearing because each night the shape-shifting princess, the false princess, used to release her tail, which used to suck in all of the sour milk through a hole at the tip of the tail. And the mother-in-law said, “What is this? Why is the milk disappearing?” Then, she said, “No, I see, there is an Imbulu amongst us.”

The mother-in-law, who was a clever old lady, said, “A hole must be dug in the front of the village and it must be filled with milk.” And this was done. And then, all of the girls who had come with the false princess were told to jump over this hole. One after the other one, they jumped. And when the shape-shifter was forced, at spear-point, to jump as well, as she jumped her long tail burst out of the net under her skirt and started slurping the milk through the hole, and the warriors killed the shape-shifter. And thus, the real Princess Khombecansini became the wife of the king-of King Kakaka.

Now, sir, this story has got many versions in it. Throughout South Africa, amongst many tribes, you’ll find stories of these amazing creatures who are capable of changing from reptile to human being, and from reptile to any other animal of their choice. And these creatures, sir, do really exist. No matter where you go throughout Southern, Eastern, Western, and Central Africa, you’ll find that the description of these creatures is the same. Even amongst tribes which never, throughout their long history, had contact with each other at all.

So, there ARE such creatures....

Shape Shifters, Now that is something to think about and maybe investigate more. I watched the whole thing and ended I feeling that there are too many gaps and far too little evidence to make these statement or draw these conclusions....and yet I still feel that a lot of the times the things we do not understand; the riddles, the puzzles, the mysteries and the challenges all have a place. Although, I am not sure how where or why. I appreciate it Satori.

Mstar1 without your imput, I would be lost as to where to begin..Thanks!

Oh well, I have so many priorities right now and by the time I get to this one I hope some dear genius has already layed out!

I dont mind seeing a little tail from time to time :redface2:

I dont know jack about shapeshifting, other than just about every culture seems to have legends that stretch way way back of people turning into ravens,birds trees, panthers--heck just about anything and everything (...newts), and that it is also great fodderr for comic books. video games, and sci fi movies.

Dantes Inferno has some very visual poetic depictions of people turning into reptilies(most of them some sort of world or religious leaders too -if I rememeber correctly...)

Here is a Mayan Jaguar/Man about a thousand years old give or take,

mayajagb.gif

Who knows about these things? I dont...although theve been written about forever, Im just a whitebread suburban boy although I guess it probably had something to do with what they were smoking during their shamanic rituals, which must've been some really good ****

Maybe Icke got a hold of some of that

Edited by mstar1