GreaseSpot Cafe

Where's my nametag?

wrdsandwrks

RG Along the lines of reward.. I recommend reading a book by John Bevere called, Driven by Eternity. It really motivated me to walk more and more in holiness, live for Jesus and move forward with my life.

:offtopic:

Nametag: I threw mine out with my corps notes, way books and anything else that was poisonous from TWI. I didnt want to be like Achan. I even burned my corps grad certificate, my fake Bachelor of Theology degree and my clergy certificate. I won't tell what I did with my clergy seal unless someone asks.

Somebody sounds bitter!!!Like Don Henley sings about " Get over It!" Jerry Mac p/s What did you do with your clergy seal?Nevermind, i just read page one, I think you're full of #@^%

Edited by jerrymcsherry

Somebody sounds bitter!!!Like Don Henley sings about " Get over It!" Jerry Mac p/s What did you do with your clergy seal?Nevermind, i just read page one, I think you're full of #@^%
" Get over It!"

I think that's what he was doing.

I think you're full of #@^%

Huh?

9th corps tag was GREEN with White lettering!!!

Is the specifics really That important? :unsure:

Just asking.

Jerry seems to have some things backwards ... like who is full of sheet and what color our nametags were.

But that's OK ... we are all getting older :o

I admire the way you stay so positive here wrds' ... :)

Thanks Bill, I don't know, maybe it's the perceived anonymity that makes some people here so quick to be nasty.

Or maybe that's just the way New Yorkers talk...

Edited by wrdsandwrks

Thanks Bill, I don't know, maybe it's the perceived anonymity that makes some people here so quick to be nasty.

Or maybe that's just the way New Yorkers talk...

New Yorkers talk that way... sometimes. BUT they don't all think that way.

dooj from da City ;)