GreaseSpot Cafe

Advanced Class Special Spring 2007!!!!!

Bolshevik

What are they doing "Spacials" every year or two now? What's so "special" about that? Maybe it's the few hundred bucks they get from the students for the weekend.

Seth

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are they doing "Spacials" every year or two now? What's so "special" about that? Maybe it's the few hundred bucks they get from the students for the weekend.

Seth

Yeah every other year, twice in that year. Still bringing in over 1000 this Spring.

The Special's this weekend at HQ.

Lot's of excitement. Last one I hear was really good. Amazing!!!!!! -- Say those who went say.

What was amazing about it you ask?

They don't know either!!!!!

But it was Awesome!!!!!!!!

Yeah they say,

"Let me just get my notes out." "Wait I know it was in here some where." (or was it) :doh:

yeah right!

Here's a comment I saw in regard to the Spring ACS on another board I frequent:

"Everyone whose attendation to the April special is tentative due to finance or finals remember this: Make the decision to go and you can. God wants you to grow spiritually and will make everyway possible inorder for you to do so. All you have to do is get clear and concerned on what you want, take believing action and He will bring it to pass for you. God will do exceedingly abundantly above and beyond all you could ask or think. God's timing is perfect.

I John 4:4

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

So howz about I see all you folks there!

God Bless your magnificent hearts!"

Make the decision to go....It doesn't matter if you don't have grocery money for the next month. Just get clear and concerned.....GAK!!!!!

They never realize that it is OK to not go. It's not like God can't work in people's lives if they don't go.

Edited by Nottawayfer

The Way GB watch like hawks during this time. The nametags for the Advanced Class on The Way of Abundance and Power are blue. I think the old AC Grad nametags were green. My memory could be failing me on the exact colors since I've slept a few nights since I cared about the color of the darn nametags. :biglaugh:

I'm sure it was boring as H E L L just like the last ACS I went to in 2002. Anyone need a nap??

The Way GB watch like hawks during this time. The nametags for the Advanced Class on The Way of Abundance and Power are blue. I think the old AC Grad nametags were green. My memory could be failing me on the exact colors since I've slept a few nights since I cared about the color of the darn nametags. :biglaugh:

I'm sure it was boring as H E L L just like the last ACS I went to in 2002. Anyone need a nap??

Way GB??

Where they at?

Let my at 'em. .

:biglaugh::confused:

:sleep1:

The last AC I attended, was a video tape session in 1981, of the 1979 Live Class,

(Which I was at -- (Still hearing Beautiful Ohio in my head!) :D

Is there *new revelation* (COUGH!!) *present truth* (these days)??

:spy:

Hi dmiller,

I went to the Advanced Class in 1986 in Emporia Kansas. I enjoyed the fellowship, the hot dry

weather...the class was ok, I did learn some new things...a lot of my real "Advanced Class" learning

has come in the sometimes mean streets of life before and after that time. But I somehow

alonmg the way learned to keep open to God

and truth and learning, no matter waht, and I think that there has been a continual growth path in the right

direction. Praise God ! I'm thankful that God and Jesus ahve never abandoned me. At times

in my Christian walk, I have done some really really dumb things, but my salvation and

fellowship remain.

Cheers !

CS

They played some old PFAL and the Christ in you bit.

Just an hour or so of VP, then pump you up in who you are

in Christ. Then beg you to go witness.

copenhagen

I heard people saying it was a great review of old stuff from a while ago. No specifics.

You got any?

Way GB would be J*hn L*nder, St*ve L*ngley, and probably some LCs.

The few they "let" really get on the internet.

I think a couple of them are missing a few brain cells.

Maybe it's something in the water there..

I personally don't see how they can read people's first hand accounts, and not think logically, analytically, or emotionally, for that matter. They just report..

In other circles I think they call them bueracrats.

Mr. Hammeroni, you said...

The few they "let" really get on the internet...

With the internet now in everybody's home, I'm sure no matter what TWI has told people, all of it's members have looked up "TWI" in an internet search.

I'm sure many members of TWI read this forum. And if they've read what's going on, you gotta ask yourself, uhhhh, what the hell are you still doing in?

THe answer is they're brainwashing people. They are a pathetically weak organization who's own members are embarased and ashamed to be involved yet too afraid to leave. They'll just sit there in bewilderment in that little prison their whole lives and then die.

:evildenk::evildenk:

They may have internet in their rooms, but don't forget all that internet traffic first goes through TWIT's routers and firewall and ultimately only what Steve Longley's department allows is what they have access too. I'm certain they block some sites "for the good of the twits", which ones I haven't a clue. More than likely they use a proxy server for that purpose, any TWITS at HQ confirm you use a proxy to access the internet [special browser configuration?]

And I have no doubt they watch what traffic goes in and out to see what their groupies are looking at on the internet, much like their phone guys are watching who their groupies are calling or receiving calls from, which has been confirmed, and they do take action accordingly..