GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday HopeR

Shellon

Thanks to all -- been w/o a computer since Monday - but I'm back!

Excie - it was the most difficult b-day I've ever had... I miss my mom so much it hurts. Birthdays were a BIG deal to her - she loved celebrating them for herself and others. I always got 2 cards from her - one really funny one and one that was ridiculously mushy and sentimental.

My sister is coming down on Weds. and we're going to S. Florida to finish cleaning stuff out of my mom's condo. We decided we're going to put it up for sale. We're going to leave it furnished in order to show it - but getting all the personal stuff we left behind after the funeral. It's going to be rough for both of us.

The only good thing about the trip is that my cousin is getting married on Saturday - so we're going to her wedding. It should be a lot of fun - she and her fiancee are both in their late 40's and neither have been married before - they were both pretty wild and took their time settling down. So that's something to look forward to - and will hopefully be a distraction to all the work we have to do. I think their dog is going to be the ring-bearer!!!

Anyway - thanks to all again - perhaps next year will be a bit easier.

xoxox

Hope R.