GreaseSpot Cafe

Wisconsin home searchers, please see this here!

Preacher

:love3:

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ my lord.

I have recently taken the Way International's new foundational class entitled, "The way of abundance and power". If it were available our father in the word, Dr Victor Paul Wierwille would have turned over in his grave.

I was born again of God's spirit October, 10th 1979,spoke in tongues 3 months later, took Power for Abundant living in 1983, and was in the way corps, but failed to graduate. Then left the Way, but failed to reinstate my fellowship with God.

Recently, as I was watching a minister on TV, it was clear that God was calling me back home, then in February I contacted the Way thinking that it was home to Gods people, I was wrong. Although there may be some there who truly love God and His word but are still stifled from speaking up when the spirit of God in them yells at them to do the right thing!

My web search turned up the grease spot, and I thought I'd add a bit.

For those of us operating the 9 manifestations of the spirit it is clear as a bell how headquarters has turned from the living God to idols and opened the door for devil spirits to enter in and take control.

During the class which I graduated I almost got up and walked out when David Chavisty began to teach at the 8th session, but I decided to give the people there the benefit of the doubt and sit through the 8th-12th sessions by basically ignoring the teaching and reading my Bible.

I prayed to God to continue to protect me from the doctrines of devils and open my eyes to see the picture being presented, and He did.

During my 3 years in the way corps, I was out of fellowship with God, and none of my leaders had the ability to get me back there!

Reverend M$rt$dale got busted screwing other women a number of years ago, and the media got wind of the last one when he was still president and threatened to expose the Way as a fake. The Way then "paid off" the people suing them for defamation of character, in order to keep the sin of Cr$$g quiet. This is bribery in the basic biblical sense and opens the door for the host of heaven to enter in to rack and ruin Gods precious people. :asdf:

My fellowship coordinator has definite spiritual problems and wants to control my life free time and try to distract me with service to the ministry instead of the full sharing mentioned in acts and Ephesians, and I don’t want to continue with these spiritual whores.

Also, ironically, Dr. Wierwilles book, "Power for Abundant Living " is no longer available at the WAY and they left out 4 crucified in the class; amongst many other things. They breezed through the high points of Dr.s class like they weren’t important anymore, that their new research is the REAL truth!

They cut the time from the 68 class of 36 hours down to 24 hours using scripture of course for the change, the good old brevity of time reason, lol. And the reason or as I put it "the excuse to slap God and his son Jesus Christ in the face", is that they have "new research"!!!! You tell me, what is wrong with Dr. Wierwilles class of 1967-68? Yup you tell me, not just whine about how Dr. got his information.

A term, which is used very very frequently in the new class, is "tremendous"

Here’s what my 1936 thesaurus defines "tremendous" as-fearful, dreadful, terrible, See fear.

Fear-timidity, mistrust, suspicion, apprehesion, dread, terror, trepidation, bullying, terrorism...you get the point.

My 1996 Webster’s thesaurus on tremendous is quite different; hence the way Satan has changed language to further promote his control over Gods people.

96 thesaurus on tremendous-Extremely large, huge, large, or vast slang wonderful.

Wonderful-extraordinary, marvelous, astonishing, amazing, remarkable, astounding.

You tell me, why should it be so extraordinary the God as our Father would want to communicate with us and bless us with all spiritual blessings in the heavenlies in Christ? Or that we can heal people like the lame man in Acts 3? If we think that these are things that only the men of God of old did and it is not available because it is so "tremendous", then we are indeed tying Gods hands and the work of his son Jesus Christ was for naught.

BUT, this is not the case my brothers and sisters, I encourage you to speak in tongue much much more, for Paul stated in I Corinthians 14:18 I thank my God, I speak in tongues more than ye all.

And as you all know it was he who received the revelation of the great mystery, hmmmm might there be a key here?

God magnified His word above all His name, not the way's collaterals!

Read the book! Read the book! Read the book!

Do you remember the home study lessons from the video class of 1967-68?

The first 2 home study sessions were reading and rereading Ephesians, and Ephesians 6:10-24 session3. Session 4 was Romans chapter 12. 5-9 on the power for abundant living book. 10-13 on receiving the holy spirit today.

Like I stated above, POWER FOR ABUNDANT LIVING IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AT THE WAY!!!!! WHY?????

Oh, and they went through all of the publications and "updated them", how they have done this I haven’t dug into yet, it should be an interesting venture.

The God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ honors believing, and I believe.

Make no mistake about it! I am what I am, I have what I have and I will be what I will be NOT by what I have done or will do, but by what Jesus did for me by his torture and death, by the ultimate price that he paid. He loved life and really didn’t want to go through what he did.

But God raised him from the dead!

We have been given this awesome time of the ages to live in, the age of grace, but the New Testament in printed form before us, and because of Dr. wierwille, the understanding of the powerful word of God.

Continue to read the book. :wave:

You should have prayed for God to protect you from Doctrines of devils in SEPTEMBER 1979. One of the biggest lies is calling VP "father in the word" Now that is idolatry. God bless you. Try praying and fellowshipping with God. I threw col.. colat.. colatr.... I cant say that word. Anyway, I threw ALL my materials in the treash. I havent said the c word in twenty years.

I do thank God for the way in that I was born again and SIT and met the greatest people one could ever hope to know. After that. well...

:love3:

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ my lord.

I have recently taken the Way International's new foundational class entitled, "The way of abundance and power". If it were available our father in the word, Dr Victor Paul Wierwille would have turned over in his grave.

I was born again of God's spirit October, 10th 1979,spoke in tongues 3 months later, took Power for Abundant living in 1983, and was in the way corps, but failed to graduate. Then left the Way, but failed to reinstate my fellowship with God.

Recently, as I was watching a minister on TV, it was clear that God was calling me back home, then in February I contacted the Way thinking that it was home to Gods people, I was wrong. Although there may be some there who truly love God and His word but are still stifled from speaking up when the spirit of God in them yells at them to do the right thing!

My web search turned up the grease spot, and I thought I'd add a bit.

For those of us operating the 9 manifestations of the spirit it is clear as a bell how headquarters has turned from the living God to idols and opened the door for devil spirits to enter in and take control.

During the class which I graduated I almost got up and walked out when David Chavisty began to teach at the 8th session, but I decided to give the people there the benefit of the doubt and sit through the 8th-12th sessions by basically ignoring the teaching and reading my Bible.

I prayed to God to continue to protect me from the doctrines of devils and open my eyes to see the picture being presented, and He did.

During my 3 years in the way corps, I was out of fellowship with God, and none of my leaders had the ability to get me back there!

Reverend M$rt$dale got busted screwing other women a number of years ago, and the media got wind of the last one when he was still president and threatened to expose the Way as a fake. The Way then "paid off" the people suing them for defamation of character, in order to keep the sin of Cr$$g quiet. This is bribery in the basic biblical sense and opens the door for the host of heaven to enter in to rack and ruin Gods precious people. :asdf:

My fellowship coordinator has definite spiritual problems and wants to control my life free time and try to distract me with service to the ministry instead of the full sharing mentioned in acts and Ephesians, and I don’t want to continue with these spiritual whores.

Also, ironically, Dr. Wierwilles book, "Power for Abundant Living " is no longer available at the WAY and they left out 4 crucified in the class; amongst many other things. They breezed through the high points of Dr.s class like they weren’t important anymore, that their new research is the REAL truth!

They cut the time from the 68 class of 36 hours down to 24 hours using scripture of course for the change, the good old brevity of time reason, lol. And the reason or as I put it "the excuse to slap God and his son Jesus Christ in the face", is that they have "new research"!!!! You tell me, what is wrong with Dr. Wierwilles class of 1967-68? Yup you tell me, not just whine about how Dr. got his information.

A term, which is used very very frequently in the new class, is "tremendous"

Here’s what my 1936 thesaurus defines "tremendous" as-fearful, dreadful, terrible, See fear.

Fear-timidity, mistrust, suspicion, apprehesion, dread, terror, trepidation, bullying, terrorism...you get the point.

My 1996 Webster’s thesaurus on tremendous is quite different; hence the way Satan has changed language to further promote his control over Gods people.

96 thesaurus on tremendous-Extremely large, huge, large, or vast slang wonderful.

Wonderful-extraordinary, marvelous, astonishing, amazing, remarkable, astounding.

You tell me, why should it be so extraordinary the God as our Father would want to communicate with us and bless us with all spiritual blessings in the heavenlies in Christ? Or that we can heal people like the lame man in Acts 3? If we think that these are things that only the men of God of old did and it is not available because it is so "tremendous", then we are indeed tying Gods hands and the work of his son Jesus Christ was for naught.

BUT, this is not the case my brothers and sisters, I encourage you to speak in tongue much much more, for Paul stated in I Corinthians 14:18 I thank my God, I speak in tongues more than ye all.

And as you all know it was he who received the revelation of the great mystery, hmmmm might there be a key here?

God magnified His word above all His name, not the way's collaterals!

Read the book! Read the book! Read the book!

Do you remember the home study lessons from the video class of 1967-68?

The first 2 home study sessions were reading and rereading Ephesians, and Ephesians 6:10-24 session3. Session 4 was Romans chapter 12. 5-9 on the power for abundant living book. 10-13 on receiving the holy spirit today.

Like I stated above, POWER FOR ABUNDANT LIVING IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AT THE WAY!!!!! WHY?????

Oh, and they went through all of the publications and "updated them", how they have done this I haven’t dug into yet, it should be an interesting venture.

The God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ honors believing, and I believe.

Make no mistake about it! I am what I am, I have what I have and I will be what I will be NOT by what I have done or will do, but by what Jesus did for me by his torture and death, by the ultimate price that he paid. He loved life and really didn’t want to go through what he did.

But God raised him from the dead!

We have been given this awesome time of the ages to live in, the age of grace, but the New Testament in printed form before us, and because of Dr. wierwille, the understanding of the powerful word of God.

Continue to read the book. :wave:

Wisconsin?? Why Wisconsin??

That's just south over the bridge from me here in Minney-soda.

(Ps --- In answer to your question about the pfal book ---

it's an *old wineskin*. Nother words, it served it's purpose (for a time),

but isn't relevant to what they NOW know to be the PRESENT TRUTH,

(or whatever they are calling it (these days).

But Preacher, Greasespotters are doing something positive. We're warning others on the highway of life of the TWI wreck ahead.

Or behind.

I think of the "negatives" here as those flares the emergency responders use around collisions.