GreaseSpot Cafe

The Idiot Test

RottieGrrrl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rottie,

I actually laughed when the test booted me for choosing a square when it said choose a rectangle.. ALL the choices given were rectangles though I knew what they wanted me to pick. I thought I'd test 'em out and sure enough the idiots that made the Idiot Test didn't know what a rectangle was. Here's a definition:

In geometry, a rectangle is defined as a quadrilateral where all four of its angles are right angles.

From this definition, it follows that a rectangle has two pairs of parallel sides; that is, a rectangle is a parallelogram. A square is a special kind of rectangle where all four sides have equal length; that is, a square is both a rectangle and a rhombus. A rectangle that is not a square is colloquially known as an oblong.

sudo

As soon as I pressed the red button twice, and before I could move the mouse to the green button, it told me I was a fool.

How is that game so smart to know that about me? Ha ha

Suda

I made it up to average.

Can't get past the wristwatches.

On the idiot test, I got it on the second try. I clicked the lightest blue shape instead of the lightest blue square the first time.

Edited by Raf

Couldn't get past the smiley faces as there was no place to type "all different". I'm a dummy too. How about you?

Suda

Suda -- one was a *doh* face, rather than smiling. (upper right corner, if I recollect correct).

click on that, and the word *doh* appears in the upper left corner of your screen.

Move your cursor around in the lower left part of your screen.

You'll find the missing *smiley*, and you can continue.

:)

Suda -- one was a *doh* face, rather than smiling. (upper right corner, if I recollect correct).

click on that, and the word *doh* appears in the upper left corner of your screen.

Move your cursor around in the lower left part of your screen.

You'll find the missing *smiley*, and you can continue.

:)

SO THAT's What it was! I think they give you some slack on that. Because I clicked the devil on both times I did it and the duh! appeard and when I moved my cursor around some symbol appeared like @duh! (something like that) and I clicked it and it let me move on.

Edited by RottieGrrrl

Finally figured out the watches on the genius test!

Well I need to ask for some cheats. I can't get past that pyramid number thing where the top number is 39.

I actually can't believe I got through the truck symbol thing. Did I get lucky or something? What was that about?

Well I need to ask for some cheats. I can't get past that pyramid number thing where the top number is 39.

I actually can't believe I got through the truck symbol thing. Did I get lucky or something? What was that about?

Add the two boxes below each box to get the sum of the 'top' box.... is that the one?