GreaseSpot Cafe

The Idiot Test

RottieGrrrl

I think I found a page with some cheats. But I'm not going to post any. :biglaugh:

BTW my nerd score is.........

86% scored higher (more nerdy),

1% scored the same, and

13% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either.

In other words I'm an idiot.

Edited by RottieGrrrl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to give away any cheats. though I HAVE ALL OF THEM PRINTED OUT IN FRONT OF ME! And I tested them and made sure they are correct. (Hey! It's a Friday! Get off my back!)

But I will let you know that if you screw up on the second level and need to get back to the second level instead of going through the whole dang thing again. The password to get back to the second level is...APPLE

I also have the passwords for the 3rd and 4th (final level) also.

:lol:

So, Ms. RottieGrrrl you've got the goods... does this mean you're a genius?!?!?! Whooo Hoo!

I guess that would make me an idiot genius who puts more time into cheating than studying. Just like I was in School!!!!!! :lol:

I think you're all just jealous. :P

I'm not giving anything up for free. 5 bucks an answer. :evildenk:

Edited by RottieGrrrl

There were cheat-sheets for that? :biglaugh: man.. I really was in the dark there

I created my own little notes with my own prophecies etc. to memorize before I was called on in class. :redface2: Of course I'm more than willing to tell the world about that now if I happen to go to a wayfer meeting. Seems that the people who got "revelation" to call on me for prophecy back in those days never got "revelation" that I was totally BSing them!

1. need a password for the 3rd level.

2. I can't figure out why the answer to one of them is one "s" and not the other "s."

Password 3rd Level should be PIE

(WOW 3rd Level without cheating?)

If it's not let me know and I'll run through it real quick.

I'm heading out to pick up an order of eggs benedict to bring back and eat!

Edited by RottieGrrrl

Well, I got past one just by trial and error.

I figured out the watches AFTER accidentally pressing the right one.

Right now I'm at the question that looks like three steering wheels, each with three numbers, and one number is missing.

I'm pretty stumped.

So why is the answer to one of those "s," but not the other "s"?

I'm looking for the password BETWEEN apple and pie.

OH DUH ! See what a non genius I am?

Levels

2-APPLE

3-ORANGE

4-u have to ask me

5-u have to ask me

PS. The passwords for the new levels are show at the beginning at the new level.

Edited by RottieGrrrl

OK, can someone expound to me the parable of the watches?

Up to that were easy enough ...

I misplaced my darn cheat sheet for a moment but I think that is the one where they all should add up to 16? The digital watches all add up to the same number anyway. If I'm thinking of the one you mean. Raf cracked that one.

add the digits on the watches.

I got to "smart" by trial and error on two questions this far.

One was a vertical column of letters, the top letter was B. I know the answer but I don't know why.

The other was the "steering wheel" one. I know the answer again, but not why. Can I get a PM?

Oh, and I got the watches by trial and error first, THEN figure out what they all had in common.

I created my own little notes with my own prophecies etc. to memorize before I was called on in class. :redface2: Of course I'm more than willing to tell the world about that now if I happen to go to a wayfer meeting. Seems that the people who got "revelation" to call on me for prophecy back in those days never got "revelation" that I was totally BSing them!

Ms RottieGrrrl, I can hardly stop laughing!!!!!!!! :biglaugh: ... thank you!

Ms RottieGrrrl, I can hardly stop laughing!!!!!!!! :biglaugh: ... thank you!

I'm glad you've got a sense of humor. :) I think it's funny too...now. Years ago I would have died before admitting that. Of course I still go to a fellowship every now and again run by a really sweet guy, and he just knows not to call on me and I won't roll my eyes during that part of fellowship. ;)

I'm glad you've got a sense of humor. :) I think it's funny too...now. Years ago I would have died before admitting that. Of course I still go to a fellowship every now and again run by a really sweet guy, and he just knows not to call on me and I won't roll my eyes during that part of fellowship. ;)

Are you saying you're going to see this really sweet guy, and you understand each other? :evildenk: This is lovely.....

add the digits on the watches.

I got to "smart" by trial and error on two questions this far.

One was a vertical column of letters, the top letter was B. I know the answer but I don't know why.

The other was the "steering wheel" one. I know the answer again, but not why. Can I get a PM?

Oh, and I got the watches by trial and error first, THEN figure out what they all had in common.

The column of letters ---

B

E

I

L

P

(blank)

W

had the caption above---

"Which of these watches should fill the blank spot."

Personally --am not sure about B, E, I, or L --- ;

But P meant (to me) Pocket Watch;

W meant Wrist Watch;

so I chose to click on S, for Stop watch.

I guessed correctly! :dance: