• Thursday evening
    • Friday evening
    • Saturday afternoon
    • Saturday evening
    • Sunday afternoon
    • Sunday evening
    • I'm not interested in the live version
    • Anytime is fine with me

I am toying with the idea with the idea of doing some GS Radio live episodes. This way people could ask questions of my guest. I'd like some feedback on WHEN would be the best time for you to listen to it live. There will also be a way to listen to it after the fact whenever you want.

Edited by pawtucket

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting concept

but i'm technologically impaired

When???

Pick a time ~~~

Monday evening

Tuesday evening

Wednesday evening

Thursday evening

Friday evening

Saturday afternoon

Saturday evening

Sunday afternoon

Sunday evening

Anytime is fine with me

:P

Edited by dmiller

So, this will be sorta like a Sunday night hook up, only two way communication? Good idea, on the two way communication.

Suda

I'd like to try this out this weekend. It's a bit geeky in the setup. I will be using a site called www.talkshoe.com You have to register and download some software. Anyone interested should do the registration and download prior to the test. I was thinking about 5pm eastern Sunday (5/6/07)

I'd like to try this out this weekend. It's a bit geeky in the setup. I will be using a site called www.talkshoe.com You have to register and download some software. Anyone interested should do the registration and download prior to the test. I was thinking about 5pm eastern Sunday (5/6/07)

we have to reg. if we want to listen and not be a guest?

Talk Shoe is the best thing since sliced bread!

OMG - those of you who say you're technically impared - don't worry - this is super easy to download and install. It walks you thru the whole thing - you hardly have to wait or make any decisions. If you can download and install a game on your computer or anything else - this is easier than that - trust me.

I am registered as ChasUFarley.

Can't make any promises about 5pm on Sunday night because with kids.... well.... committments for anything that's just for me are a little hard to make. If I can, I'll be there. Promise.

I hope You can work with us technilogically challenged people! I downloaded it and registered, but haven't tested it out! I hope it works.

I checked it out a little, but I didn't find it listed yet! How will it be listed?

Edited by RainbowsGirl