GreaseSpot Cafe

Would Anyone Like To Pray With Me??

Lone Wolf McQuade

"Heavenly Father we thank you for a wonderful night of fellowship around the greatness and accuracy of your Word. We lift to you Rev. Martindale and the other members of the Board of Trustees, we thank you for working mightily in them to lead this ministry that serves as a beacon of light in this crooked and perversed nation. We thank you for your Word that you have magnified above all thy name and that we can be more than conquers in every situation. We thank you for all these things in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen." :biglaugh:

:sleep1::sleep1::sleep1::sleep1::sleep1::sleep1:

Edited by Lone Wolf McQuade

OH BOY!! Who's taking the ABS tonite?? I can't wait to give the ministry what they deserve!!!! :CUSSING:

Then, can we all sing that great spiritual song "Inna Godda Davidda" (sp?) together?? :evildenk:

Will T-Bone be teaching on the PFRT class? He's soooo spurtual!! :confused:

I think the Farce is strong with us tonite!! :rolleyes:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

God first

Beloved Lone Wolf McQuade

God loves you my dear friend

I love to pray but I just will not pray that prayer

how about this one

"Heavenly Father we thank you for a wonderful night of fellowship around the greatness and accuracy of our internet. We lift to you Pawtucket and the other co helper of the Grease Spot Cafe, we thank you for working mightily in them to lead this board that serves as a beacon of light in this crooked and perversed Way Ministry. We thank you for your Truth that you have magnified above all thy name and that we can be more than conquers in every situation outside the Way Ministry. We thank you for all these things in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen."

I hope I did not changed it to must

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

..."Heavenly Father we thank you for a wonderful night of fellowship around the greatness and accuracy of our internet. We lift to you Pawtucket and the other co helper of the Grease Spot Cafe, we thank you for working mightily in them to lead this board that serves as a beacon of light in this crooked and perversed Way Ministry. We thank you for your Truth that you have magnified above all thy name and that we can be more than conquers in every situation outside the Way Ministry. We thank you for all these things in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen." ...

And he closed the book and sat down. Then opening his mouth in the direction of Nude Knoxville he said, “Today, this prayer is fulfilled in your ears of corn.”

:eusa_clap: Great prayer, Roy! :eusa_clap:

God first

Beloved excathedra, Shellon Fockler North and Sudo, and T-Bone

God loves us all my dear friends

excathedra - thanks for the hugs

Shellon Fockler North and Sudo - I think I hear that song

T-Bone - I glad the ears of corn heard and I am glad you liked it

thank you

God first

Beloved Sudo, and RainbowsGirl

God loves you two my dear friends

yes Sudo I had not saw the yellow bar to upgraded yet and now I know it was you Sudo thanks and your welcome I loved hearing it while reading

RainbowsGirl you have a beautiful heart too RainbowsGirl thanks for the hugs

thank you

Then, can we all sing that great spiritual song "Inna Godda Davidda" (sp?) together??

In_a_gadda_da_vida is the correct spelling. Great song.

(Not that I have the full version in mp3 format or anything on my computer and it was real easy to go check the spelling. LOL!)

Roy,

Yes, that is Beautiful Ohio I posted. You're a good guy, Roy. Thanks for noticing.

<center>sudo </center>

Sudo you owe me a dinner to make up for the one I just spewed all over the desk.....

Sudo --- YA BIG JERK, YOU!!!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Why weren't we warned to turn down/ off the speakers?????????

That song opened the minute I clicked on this thread!

Caused me to grind my teeth in agony.

But maybe that was your intention? Are you taking your practice on the road??

:P

Heh, I never have my sound turned on, so had no idea Sudo had done that with the song. Once I saw David's post I figured out something was up and turned on my speakers, then came back in this thread. Ahhhh, the memories.

I remember many mornings at the ROA hearing that song being sung as I was crawling into my tent or bed (depending if we rented a camper or not). Always thought it was nice of them to play me some music to go to sleep to.

Admit it, ya gotta love us backwards 3rd shifters that think the sun coming up means it's time to go to bed. Well, at the ROA they didn't like it much when they saw me doing it and would try to order me around saying I should be going to a teaching or events going on thruout the morning. Told them 'yeah sure, I'll go, just as soon as I wake up later', yawned and pulled the covers up over my head. It got to where I almost looked forward to that every year when there. Hehehe .. they really didn't like us rebels who wouldn't take their 'advice' and did as we damn well pleased.

Shell,

Re:"Thanks Sudo, it hadn't occured to me that you'd play the song after I added it to this thread, but thank you!"

You're very welcome, Shell but I tried to get a version with the words and couldn't find one. Those WORDS!!! That's what woke me up at 7 O'Clock sharp the 2nd week of so many Augusts.

sudo (thinking they played that over the loud speakers at only 2 or 3 ROA's)