GreaseSpot Cafe

Paris Hilton getting a a room

rhino

RBG you are as nutty as I am. :biglaugh: I love it.

Garth that would be superb tv! :biglaugh: But all joking aside (if it's possible) her lawyers are going to fight this tooth and nail. I don't see how an appeal is possible. On what grounds? Being stupid? But if she gets off plenty of people will be highly ticked.

I read that she orginally got pulled over in December by some cop who only gave her a verbal warning, and let her drive away! "Excuse me Miss Hilton, did you know your license is suspended? Have a nice day." Grrrrr.

Then the second cop made her sign a paper stating that she knew her license was suspended and let her go. Although someone else took over the wheel for her. Since when the hell does that happen??

She also did not even register for her 12 hours of class. that she was supposed to have done within 21 days. I mean this crap makes me furious.

I remember being on pins and needles during my unfortunate situation (I sound like anthony on designing women) and I paid up the butt for this crap, AND did community service (which paris did not want to do) And did everything on time while working full time at my job.

Talk about learning a lesson. I learned one. I want nothing to do with the system ever again.

And she thinks she can play dumb and skate her way out of this? And mama calls the court procedings ludicrous and waste of taxpayers money? Like she cares about taxpayers money. Uh huh. Yeah. What a b$#%@!

Okay, I vented.

And yeah I would love to see Dog's WIFE slap Paris around a bit I guess!

But hey ya know what? I didn't have to spend 45 days in jail!

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Oh yes, I am being mean and immature, but I love it!

Edited by RottieGrrrl

I hate to bust your bubble but it's quite well known she has herpes. Not that there is anything wrong with that (don't want to offend anyone who might have it ) but .........well........ya know????

Well... that shouldn't have anything to do with JL reading to her, should it? Unless it was a euphemism for doing something else. :blink:

Well... that shouldn't have anything to do with JL reading to her, should it? Unless it was a euphemism for doing something else. :blink:

Well I guess as long as she keeps her panties on. But I think the only way she'll keep her panties on is if a judge sentences her to 90 days of wearing panties.

So, she has herpes and doesn't wear panties? I didn't know that. I guess she has been somewhat "naughty"?

Believe me, I normally don't blame it on the parents, and my Mom is sacred to me....but in this case.......she gets it from the mother.

Kathy Hilton is definitely in La La land. She thinks money +power= absolution and unfortunately she has handed this sense of entitlement down to her children. One has to wonder what her reaction would have been if Paris had killed someone in one of her druken escapades. >>>>>

*********** Mo Newsflash***********

Kathy Hilton announced today that she was incensed at the high handed manner in which Judge Sam Eforall had sentenced her daughter Paris to 10 to 15 years for the accident which killed 24 year old Maidin Ahotel last May. Paris Hilton had a blood alcohol level of .102 at the time of the accident and was driving on a suspended license.

Citing the fact that Ms Hilton had had numerous other traffic violations involving alcohol as well as a pattern of disregarding court orders and agreements the judge said" It is clear to this court that Ms Hilton presents an ongoing threat to society and that she is unwilling to modify or correct her behaviors. Therefore, the court has no choice but to place Ms Hilton in a setting where society will be protected from her"

Fumed Kathy Hilton, " It's not like we didn't give the family of Maidin Ahotel a large cash settlement as well as three free night at any Hilton Hotel of their choice. Because of this accident the Ahotel's have more money than they could ever have hoped to earn over a lifetime and yet, my daughter is pilloried like a common crimina!!"

Edited by templelady

So, she has herpes and doesn't wear panties? I didn't know that. I guess she has been somewhat "naughty"?

You mean to tell us that you've never seen the infamous pic of Paris Hilton getting out of a car while wearing a skirt and going "commando?" If you search google images, it'll probably be easy to find...

Until it was posted here, I was unaware that she carries the herpes virus... which, of course, still could be a rumor, I suppose.

I don't think it's a rumor, her enemies (and she has plenty) have sniped at her publicly on TV about it, and when her delinquent storage locker got bought after it was up for grabs, they showed the perscritption bottle with her name on it. The perscription (and I forgot what the heck the name of it was) but it was for the herpes virus.

She really is a deeply troubled girl. If she doesn't get help she will have a very sad ending to a sad life.

Although for some perverse reason it sure is fun to dish about her troubles. Wish I guess isn't very nice but, oh well.

Edited by RottieGrrrl

You mean to tell us that you've never seen the infamous pic of Paris Hilton getting out of a car while wearing a skirt and going "commando?" If you search google images, it'll probably be easy to find...

I thought that was Britney's picture. Of course, I could be wrong; I didn't get a clear face shot. Everything was kinda fuzzy as my glasses had just melted. :biglaugh:

The judge gets my vote! No partiality there - for once. I think the hardest part for Paris will be no booze for 45 days. Yes, she's spoiled, yes she thinks she's entitled -- but if it wasn't for the booze I don't think she'd be quite this deep in her "stuff".

I thought that was Britney's picture. Of course, I could be wrong; I didn't get a clear face shot. Everything was kinda fuzzy as my glasses had just melted. :biglaugh:

Britney DID do it too... her's was this year... Paris did it a year or two or three ago... I forget when, but she did it first.

and Rottie... I don't know either, as really the only time I hear about her on TV is when Letterman jokes about her... ;)

From the home office in Waterloo, Nebraska: Top ten things Paris is doing to get ready for jail

Number 10: Asking Martha Stewart for "shower fight" tips

Number 9: Meeting with Revlon to market signature delousing spray

Number 8: Looking up recipe for making Cosmopolitans in the toilet

Number 7: Attending Tampa Bay Devil Rays games to get used to solitary

Number 6: Seeking permission to videotape her conjugals

Number 5: No number 5 -- writer too upset by verdict to write a joke

Number 4: Seeing what Prada has in orange jumpsuits

Number 3: I dunno -- getting drunk and acting like a tramp? Seriously, young people -- keep it clean

Number 2: Telling herself, "Heck, 45 days? That's not even a month"

Number 1: Giving guards list of how she likes to be searched

(courtesy of Late Nite with DL on CBS.com)

I just saw this ...

Overcrowding has been a major issue in the L.A. County jail system, with some inmates -- even violent ones -- serving as little as 10% of their sentences. (If that standard was applied to Hilton, she would serve less than a week in jail.)

Actress Michelle Rodriguez, who starred on "Lost," was sentenced to 60 days in jail for a probation violation last year but ended up serving less than a day in jail.

So everyone put in a five spot, and we'll draw numbers from 1 to 45. Winner gets $225.

Paris was heard to say 45 days? that is not so bad, that is less then 4 days

Huh?! (oh... that was the point! :biglaugh: )

btw, I heard on the news this evening that she could get it reduced to about 3 weeks for good behavior (whatever THAT means!).

well, when I first heard it, it was referring to her being a confused person of less than stellar mental ability. (45 days being 45 hours). In light of the post previous to mine which I did not see at first, she may not be so dumb afterall.

She did seem to play the "OK, I'm taking this seriously now" attitude for a bit. Something like "I don't expect better treatment, but I hope I don't get worse treatment."

OK, I'll put my money on " 8 days", then she can have her new beginning ... I don't that's enough time for her to "see the light", but it may give her a glimpse.