GreaseSpot Cafe

I can still smell the hills at dusk (leaving Tinnie)

16keys

Dear 9th Corps Brothers and Sisters,

I think I detect a significant link to my ancient past. It was a quiet, early summer evening in the town of Roswell as my hitchhiking partner and I strolled the streets in a reflective state anticipating our journey back to Emporia. He turned to me and simply said "I thirst"....(more specifically, I could really go for a beer).

I am, hereby, witness to the power of the spoken Word when uttered on lips of believing. Moments later we approached a streetcorner. A white four door sedan slowly turned the corner and as they passed us a large paper bag fell from the back of their car to the street below.

We looked at each other, looked both ways before we crossed, and retrieved our intended parcel.

If you are my Leadership, Education, Adventure, and Direction partner, you will know very well what was in that bag. You will also be privy to my secret identity (and I don't mean the Christ in me the Hope of Glory...cause that ain't no secret, baby)

Son of the Master....COME FORTH!!!!!!!

Dear 9th Corps Brothers and Sisters,

I think I detect a significant link to my ancient past. It was a quiet, early summer evening in the town of Roswell as my hitchhiking partner and I strolled the streets in a reflective state anticipating our journey back to Emporia. He turned to me and simply said "I thirst"....(more specifically, I could really go for a beer).

I am, hereby, witness to the power of the spoken Word when uttered on lips of believing. Moments later we approached a streetcorner. A white four door sedan slowly turned the corner and as they passed us a large paper bag fell from the back of their car to the street below.

We looked at each other, looked both ways before we crossed, and retrieved our intended parcel.

If you are my Leadership, Education, Adventure, and Direction partner, you will know very well what was in that bag. You will also be privy to my secret identity (and I don't mean the Christ in me the Hope of Glory...cause that ain't no secret, baby)

Son of the Master....COME FORTH!!!!!!!

Jesus I know and Paul I know but who are you?