GreaseSpot Cafe

never really belonged anywhere

LvonB

well, here goes!! my time with TWI was time i needed desperately, being abused by just about every man in my childhood, itruly needed somethng, and i have to say twig fellowship welcomed me in with 'loving' arms. my first twig, was a bunch of sailors, my older brother introduced me to them,he was very good at dragging me into his hunt for the 'BIG GUY', that he was always on. i was amazed at how comfortable i was with all those guys, and i really miss them to this day. i hope i may locate them again. i spent alot of time taking all those classes, eventually living in a way home, with a bunch of other believers, we ran the class and twigs all the time. it probably saved my life,but then all good twigs had to come to a sudden and tragic end, leaving me dazed and confused cause nobody would talk about anything involving vpw or twi, just after he had died. ihad no clue what he even had died from, until coming here! so thank you for making this available, it has definetly closed alot of wounds and anwsered many questions for me. sorry i went on and on but thanks for listening---LvonB :redface2:

:biglaugh: You haven't seen mine either! :biglaugh:

That's a puny post compared to what I can come up with in a very short time, LvonB. :redface:

I'm sorry that you feel you never really belonged anywhere. :cryhug_1_: Please know that you belong here and we welcome you with open arms.

May I offer you one of our finest lattes?

med_gallery_452_63_4815.jpg

• 3 months later...