GreaseSpot Cafe

Greasespot posters??

Sudo

In grammar and spelling my light is usually turned to dimmer. :rolleyes:

Mine just flickers a lot...

Why does anyone want to change the lightbulb anyway? It may be dark now, but when I was using it, it was glowing. I don't think discarding the lightbulb is necessary. I will simply remember the light it once gave off, and shame on you for thinking I need to change it. You really should get over it.

You're forgetting how much evil was caused by Thomas Edison and that just becuase you personally benefitted from a light bulb doesn't mean that he wasn't evil or stole others' inventions.

On the other hand, why can't I enjoy my light bulb? It's not my fault that Edison was a creep. I never even met the man.

George

You're forgetting how much evil was caused by Thomas Edison and that just becuase you personally benefitted from a light bulb doesn't mean that he wasn't evil or stole others' inventions.

On the other hand, why can't I enjoy my light bulb? It's not my fault that Edison was a creep. I never even met the man.

George

I suspect Nikolai Tesla might have agreed with you regarding Edison's "borrowing" of others inventions.

OOPS ---just realized you may have been speaking allegorically. :wink2:

edited for speeling.

Edited by waysider

Hey ... I did light maintenance in dacorpse ... so I've already forgotten more about changing light than you old boys will ever know ...

now you might think light doesn't need to be maintained, but I'll tell you, it gets changed all the time ... if there really is time ... light is energy God is light E=mC2 with God there is no time .... I don't have time ... to explain it ...

but what I wondered with all this talk of light bulbs, is why is there no concern about heavy bulbs ...

I don't mind the edit tag, it just indicates I am striving for perfection ... and I am close babe ... damm close :spy:

Edited by rhino

It only takes one old wayfer - to change the light bulb, ruminate on whether or not Tom Edison stole the idea for the light bulb (it may be old light, but it's new light to its generation), reminisce about all the times they saw the "Changed" video,

and then have an "uh-oh" moment when you wonder, Do I need to..."change"? :unsure:

:biglaugh:

:biglaugh: Very good, Sudo. Your wit is very enLIGHTening. ;)

Didn't lcm say that he could discern old light from new light? Or got new light about the old light? :unsure:

All I know is that if you stuck his finger in an electrical socket, his forehead would light up! :CUSSING:

Glad TWI removed that bulb when is blew up! :thinking:

Now they have one of those new two-way bulbs. :huh:

:biglaugh:

Hey ... I did light maintenance in dacorpse ... so I've already forgotten more about changing light than you old boys will ever know ...

now you might think light doesn't need to be maintained, but I'll tell you, it gets changed all the time ... if there really is time ... light is energy God is light E=mC2 with God there is no time .... I don't have time ... to explain it ...

but what I wondered with all this talk of light bulbs, is why is there no concern about heavy bulbs ...

I don't mind the edit tag, it just indicates I am striving for perfection ... and I am close babe ... damm close :spy:

Ahhhhhh....But how many Rhinos does it take too......;)

Everybody ready for a song....?

And...

A ONE...

and A TWO!....

and A THREE...

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine

Let it shine

Let it shine

Let it shine

Are lightbulbs even in the budget???

someone in Maintenance at HQ figured out that, because of the paperwork involved and the time of the people to handle it, it takes about $30 just to change one lightbulb. (not including the cost of the bulb)