GreaseSpot Cafe

Mrs. Wierwille's Poodle

J0nny Ling0

I find it rather interesting that someone comes on here worried about the relavancy of a topic, like he has the best interests of this forum at heart, and then manages to break some of the very basic rules we have for this forum.

Mr. Lingo has every right to start this thread.

Mr. Frisco has every right to wonder about its relavancy, in a rather rude fashion, I might add.

Other posters have every right to defend the thread, topic, add information, and give their opinions. A little prickly, yes, but okay...

Then, Mr. Frisco jumps on a bunch of posters who take issue with his response, starts name-calling, and having a hissy fit... over WHAT? A subject that he thought was irrevelent in the first place!

My advise to you Mr. Frisco, whether you asked for it or not, is to find the back button on your browser like everyone else here knows how to do for those topics that are just so "beneath you".... your opinions will be welcome but your rudeness and namecalling WILL NOT. I can guarantee that!

Edited to add this:

If you've read much of Sudo, his post was rather tongue-in-cheek. I usually don't stick up for anyone here, but your response is out of line. Lighten up, dude. Life is too short for this!

Edited by ChasUFarley

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering if a short bus crashed earlier this week and a bunch of people of former TWIts escaped leaving their meds behind. :unsure:

Jonny, I never heard of this, but I'm sure someone has and hope that they still frequent the cafe to answer your question.

I find it rather interesting that someone comes on here worried about the relavancy of a topic, like he has the best interests of this forum at heart, and then manages to break some of the very basic rules we have for this forum.

Mr. Frisco has every right to wonder about its relavancy, in a rather rude fashion, I might add.

Other posters have every right to defend the thread, topic, add information, and give their opinions. A little prickly, yes, but okay...

Then, Mr. Frisco jumps on a bunch of posters who take issue with his response, starts name-calling, and having a hissy fit... over WHAT? A subject that he thought was irrevelent in the first place!

My advise to you Mr. Frisco, whether you asked for it or not, is to find the back button on your browser like everyone else here knows how to do for those topics that are just so "beneath you".... your opinions will be welcome but your rudeness and namecalling WILL NOT. I can guarantee that!

Edited to add this:

If you've read much of Sudo, his post was rather tongue-in-cheek. I usually don't stick up for anyone here, but your response is out of line. Lighten up, dude. Life is too short for this!

Amen to that!

Edited to add this:

wow you are really scaring me here... can't people read whats written in chronilogical order

Charley Charley Charley

Read the record will ya

I never questioned Mr Lingo's rights

I never called anyone a name

but was refereed to as scum and a TWI whatever

and Sudo is arrogant and rude to act like he knows me rather than humbly inquire,,,,his comments reak of resentment , hurt and anger

I never had a hissy fit

I am totally light

and your last comment LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR THIS

ironically was EXACTLY my point in initially posting to this thread LMAO

it may be too short for this but amazingly enough it is wasted discussing such BS here WAY too often

frisco, i understood your point to be life being too short to bring up an incident 20 some years ago regarding the poodle

but for me, it is way more than that, and i've been helped very much by going over things even further back than that (especially since for years i was told to "get over it" etc etc etc, like it didn't happen, or i'm a jerk for wanting to delve into it)

when you've suffered child abuse, sexual abuse, spiritual abuse, it can actually take forever to deal with it

that's where i'm coming from

ps. i have no idea where lingo was coming from in starting the thread

I remember being told a number of times about the guy across the street from twi, Schrel---. He had a lot of cats

One of the wayfers beat one of his cats to death where he could see it.

No wonder that guy didn't like us.

that is truly gross

another thing i wanted to say, just so you know i'm not the patron saint of anydangatall

i do just enjoy talking about a lot of this nonsense

but then again, i'm not a biblical person

wow

i'm not the patron saint of anysheetatall anycrapatall anydungatall anyfrikkinfurkkinanythingatall

--

i really need to get a job

oops i have a job

ha ;)

--

i get torn in between some thoughts

like i think i took the short bus for years and i'm still taking the meds

and today i took a kindness pill

but that won't last long most likely

whatEV !!!!!!!

You ordered St. Patrick instead of this one?????

richard.jpg

St. Richard

Patron of

NASCAR

:doh:

:biglaugh:

DANG, DAVID!! I must neglected to mention NASCAR on the original quiz! I will have to get that one to add to my collection!

I know I have the patron saint of new beginnings, the patron saint of animals and the patron saint of partying, but did not know there was a patron saint of NASCAR! That's da bomb!

I'll serve your coffee HOT Frisco. I have to say I understood your post quite well, and did NOT understand the stones cast your way, so unless there is more to your history that others know and I do not, I am pleased to welcoime you, and buy you a cheese danish. You will find me at the back table observing the events.

~HAP

wow you are really scaring me here... can't people read whats written in chronilogical order

Charley Charley Charley

Read the record will ya

I never questioned Mr Lingo's rights

I never said you did - this is where you are wrong.

I never called anyone a name

No, you didn't. You're right there, but you did tell them they had their head up their anus. Nice and edifying. Wow.

but was refereed to as scum and a TWI whatever

and Sudo is arrogant and rude to act like he knows me rather than humbly inquire,,,,his comments reak of resentment , hurt and anger

I never had a hissy fit

Your bold face, 32pt font sure looks like a hissy fit and reads like one - maybe you didn't mean it to... but...

I am totally light

You think so? You don't come across that way. Honest. :(

and your last comment LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR THIS

ironically was EXACTLY my point in initially posting to this thread LMAO

Then WHY did you bother posting on it in the first place... fer real? (Most people ignore a thread they don't think is worth posting on or a subject worth discussing... If you wanna get a bunch of Greasespotters upset in a hurry challenge the relavancy of a subject or their story - especially if the poster has been around here for a while... Maybe it's from some of the trolls we've had here or because we were controlled so much by leadership when we were in or whatever...

it may be too short for this but amazingly enough it is wasted discussing such BS here WAY too often

In some ways, yes. I agree with that statement. But it comes down to their/your/my choice doesn't it? But just don't call the Guitar thread a waste of time... :biglaugh:

Edited by ChasUFarley

Well, I still want to hear the poodle story.

And I think they way they treat cats on the Way farms is disgraceful. Live trapping feral cats and getting them fixed is not unknown, even among -gasp!- cowboy ranchers.

As far as the cat beater goes, I suspect there are laws about cruelty to animals...wouldn't it be a riot if one of the HQ muck a mucks got charged with cruelty to animals.

Actually, Jonny, you've opened up a real can of worms here. BIG can o' worms my man. I've been working on this for a long time and was planning on publishing my entire work later this year, to be titled "Darkness In Ohio - The Cocoa Conspiracy".

For years I researched this topic, only to have one door after another slam shut as soon as I mentioned or even hinted that I was looking into the question of Cocoa and what happened all those years ago. It was as if a veil of fear hung over the very word "poodle" and to even speak it was barking up the wrong tree.

When the truth comes out, a number of questions will be answered:

-Cocoa's true gender...female? ... or was she...???

-What exactly was the relationship of Tic and Cocoa?

-"The Dog Pen" ... canine quarters or doggie love den?

I won't say more now, but needless to say fleas will be hopping when this baby hits the stands!

Jonny,

If I can be completely candid with you...I saw this post title and opened it more out of amazement and sheer unbelief.

On the whole I ignore most of what I see here because I believe it is a total waste of time, heart, energy and life.

DO you realize that you are referring to an event you heard about almost 23 years ago and asking for confirmation now in the year 2007?

I know this probably sounds harsh, insensitive and judgemental but I beg of you Jonny why even ask/care to ask/ think about this/ or waste 1 brain cell considering this.

What does it matter to you and your life TODAY?

Please close the chapter to a book that is no longer in print and move on with your life with ALL that is in you.

Really man what profit is it to you or anyone else to pursue such questions.

I hope you won't take offense but really consider what I am trying to convey to you.

Thanks

"If I can be completely candid with you...I saw this post title and opened it more out of amazement and sheer unbelief."

If you were really being completely candid, I think you'd say you opened it to satisfy your own voyeuristic urges, and not out of any concern for Jonny, or the poodle for that matter. The "amazement and unbelief" is only your obligatory, though shallow, rationale, considering you go on to question everyone else's interest in the topic.

"On the whole I ignore most of what I see here because I believe it is a total waste of time, heart, energy and life."

So you ignore most of what you see here? Since we know you ignore ALL of what you don't see, uh, what's left? "Mrs. Wierwille's poodle." Perplexing choice, honestly. Weird, maybe?

Let's also acknowledge that "most of what I see here" refers largely to the collective contributions - opinions, experiences, remembrances, life-stories in some cases - of people who do participate here. In other words, they, we, are a waste of your time, heart, energy, life, what else? brain cells... So you've come and you've judged. So then, why are you still here? To judge some more, of course. We'll get to the payoff later.

So why post about poodles? Poodle-dom is sufficiently effete and frivolous to make any interest in poodles appear shameful without much mental effort on the accuser's part. Poodles are an easy target.

"DO you realize that you are referring to an event you heard about almost 23 years ago and asking for confirmation now in the year 2007?"

Okay, so not only is the question about a pitiful poodle, but about a practically prehistoric, pitiful poodle. For emphasis, not only did you compute the 23 missing years, you even remind us it's 2007. Your mastery of the facts is, I must say, daunting. If we hadn't realized it before, it was 1984 some 23 years ago. Can't deny it now.

"I know this probably sounds harsh, insensitive and judgemental but I beg of you Jonny why even ask/care to ask/ think about this/ or waste 1 brain cell considering this."

It sounds like you were drinking, actually. You "beg" of him? Why not ask yourself instead, what might this incident, if true, reveal, to us, in this, our day, and our time?

Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille, "The Teacher," could be an accessory to poodle-cide?? It boggles the mind, Frisco. VP would have to be cuckoo to kill Cocoa, Dotsie's doggie. And he was, as crazy as a fruitbat, and mean as a snake, whether or not the rest is true. When you ask/think/wonder about it honestly, you realize little Cocoa gave his/her/its life to warn the rest of us just what a low-down, dirty, rotten SOB he truly was, to murder his wife's little companion, while VP was being hypocritical-adultery's most exuberant poster boy.

You, Frisco, are in Cocoa's debt. Say amen.

"What does it matter to you and your life TODAY?"

We've covered that. It is illumination, and light dispels the... what, class?

"Please close the chapter to a book that is no longer in print and move on with your life with ALL that is in you."

Where did you dig up that jerkwater cliche, Crisco? And who the H are you to lecture anybody, when you're lurking around here wondering what's up with the pup, and without a clue, while almost anyone else here sees the significance immediately? This is a "mote," please remove the "beam."

"Really man what profit is it to you or anyone else to pursue such questions"

The better question might be, what "profit" is it to you to barge in here and demand an accounting without any idea of what you're talking about?

Do you know what it meant when some jerk Wayfer used to ask us "What's the profit," much in the same way you have here? It means YOU believe that WE owe you an explanation or justification for anything YOU don't understand, that's what. It means YOU think you're the sharpest knife in the drawer, and the rest of us dullards need some iron-sharpenin', for which you have come specially prepared. You seem to believe the only tangible proof of OUR spirituality is in YOUR pudding head. All you want in return for unloading your arsenal of doctrine, reproof and correction is the contrition and praise you're unconciously scheming to extort by means of this little dog (poodle) and pony (horsesh it) show.

I hope you won't take offense but really consider what I am trying to convey to you.

Thanks

None taken, Crisco, we've seen it all (and better) before -- but you gave it your little try. Should get you a few brownie points somewhere out there, though not here.

Edited by satori001

For years I researched this topic, only to have one door after another slam shut as soon as I mentioned or even hinted that I was looking into the question of Cocoa and what happened all those years ago. It was as if a veil of fear hung over the very word "poodle" and to even speak it was barking up the wrong tree.

OK, OK, OKayyyyyy!! I confess!! :(

All those years ago (it was at an ROA after a late night teaching),

I thought I stepped in a puddle going to my tent,

when in reality -- it was a poodle I stepped on.

I haven't had closure for this for all these many years.

I feel so DOG GONE GUILTY!!!!

Given the sentiments here -- I wonder if I should continue.

(sniff, sniff, sniff.)

That poor thing was no match for my number 12 boot that came down on it.

I heard a squeal -- but I thought it was someone nearby speaking in tongues.

I thought I stepped in a puddle, when in truth I stepped on a poodle.

Regardless -- there was this cocoa colored goo on the bottom of my shoe.

I scraped it off (I'm not sure where --- but somewhere between

the House of His Healing Presence, and the Wow burger stand),

and I went to my tent to sleep off the teaching I had heard that evening.

(andifyoubelieveTHAT -- I'vegotabridgeforsale!!!)

:spy:

satori's post...Oh Gawd...That's the best laugh I've had in awhile...

What I was wondering...did the poodle believe?...because if the poodle FEARED it's own demise at the hands of the conrnfield killer, wasn't it really the fear in the heart of that poodle that killed that poodle?...

...but then again, Gawd gave man "dominion" over all the poodles...even the beloved poodle that belonged to his wife...the mighty man of Gawd simply spoke "the word"...and the poodle was murdered!...

and why?...because it annoyed him.

Is it true?...Does it even matter?...I think it does...I think it matters a lot.

Maybe the crisco guy also murdered a dog once...maybe this thread brings back bad memories...I don't know, I'm simply guessing.

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr