GreaseSpot Cafe

Mrs. Wierwille's Poodle

J0nny Ling0

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and that must be the dog of our time and time in the front there !!!!!!!
Ahem, that dog is my departed dog's Grandfather....

veepee is your dog's grandfather ?????????????????????? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha

Edited by excathedra

You know what killed that poodle?

I'll tell you what killed it!

RED DRAPES

Yep. It got tangled up in the drapes and by the time someone figured out it wasn't an adornment, it was too late.

But seriously, I don't think the poodle itself is relevant to the incident.

In the Jonestown special on TV recently, it was discussed how, before the final incident, Jones had served a large group kool aid and then told them they had just consummed poison. It was a dry run. Why did he do that? We may never know for sure, but my feeling is that he was not so much testing his followers as he was testing his own ability to command obedience. Testing the limits of his power to control.

Is it possible little Coco was merely a pawn in a game of psychological chess? A dry run of sorts?

If( and I did say if) it really happened, it would have a significance that would be far greater than the dog itself.

Hmmmm. I just realized that the above scenario would actually make the little dog the strawman.

Maybe Toto lived a double life.

Toto, I don't think we're in the cornfields of Ohio anymore.

There's all sorts of speculation that can come from this. I just like to come up with menu options....

And the funny thing is = I really like poodles...even without the sauce. :biglaugh:

Edited by doojable

"Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille, "The Teacher," could be an accessory to poodle-cide?? It boggles the mind, Frisco. VP would have to be cuckoo to kill Cocoa, Dotsie's doggie. And he was, as crazy as a fruitbat, and mean as a snake, whether or not the rest is true. When you ask/think/wonder about it honestly, you realize little Cocoa gave his/her/its life to warn the rest of us just what a low-down, dirty, rotten SOB he truly was, to murder his wife's little companion, while VP was being hypocritical-adultery's most exuberant poster boy.

You, Frisco, are in Cocoa's debt. Say amen."

AMEN AMEN had it not been for your post Jonny Lingo I would have never been enlighten by satorii and realized the debt I owe poor Cocoa who suffered poodle cide at the hands of VPW. This poor little dog gave his life as warning for the rest of us. He has saved us all.

Thank you Cocoa where ever you are!!

AMEN AMEN

There now Frisco, see the "enlightenment" you have gained by coming here? :rolleyes: All you had to do was relent and get with the mainstream program here, and then you will be liked and appreciated! I know, I know, the reproof was a bit harsh, but it was like a cleansing, wasn't it? Now you are all cleaned out and ready to walk the walk...

We don't even know for sure what happened to the little nipper. I don't remember seeing it after we got married in 1977. I'll have to ask my husband if he remembers anything about it. He will undoubtedly think it's a weird question. As I recall it had a puppy cut, little ringlets all over. It was as cute as could be but looked out of place.

And it's Flufferbutt not flutterbut. A term I learned from 2Life a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Incidentally, my husband once had the privilege of having a WOW burger stolen right out of his hand by The First Dog of The Way International. This heinous crime was witnessed by the dog's owner, who ordered up a freebee for my hungry and shocked future spouse.

:wave:

WG