GreaseSpot Cafe

11th and F7 picture

ps

Is there a way to post a picture?

Oh looky Cooky I think it is doing the magic...I love this and everyone that comes along will love it toopost-69-1179077233_thumb.jpg

I almost went blind looking at it. The longer I looked at it the more I realized my memeory wasn't as good as I thought. I would amaze myself though that some of these names would just pop in my mind though.

Looking at is gave me a big ole smile. :biglaugh: What a great group of people we had to live with. After staring at that picture I have come up with more people I didn't see then are there. Naylors, Joe Pasquel, Fay Famularo and Dillard Taylor, Ron the farmer from MN, Dot where are you? Mike Frithiof. Brenda Valentine.

Well, have fun.

I love ya all and miss you so much.

Patty

• 4 months later...

Thank God the photographer captured my good side.

Oh, wrdsandwrks, I still look much like I did back then, only 15 pounds heavier. I needed it, I was a big 150 lbs and 6' tall when I graduated. I don't run anymore thanks to fake knees, nor do I keep track of aerobic points since my job has me performing exercises 6 hours a day minimum, I think I'll have all my points for the week by noon today. I am starting today to train for a climb I will be doing in spring of 2009. I am on a team that will be doing a new route up a peak called Ama Dablam in Nepal. I am very excited about it since I made the decision to do itover the weekend , even though it's 18 months away. I have a few climbs lined up between now and then up in Canada and maybe one possible to Ecuador and Bolivia.

I shaved off my mustaches just before graduation. My wife looks almost exactly the same also. only grown up. Still beautiful as the day we first really talked in the Library in Gunnison. Life is good.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...