GreaseSpot Cafe

Book Wanted

Jacy

Hello All. I am looking to obtain a copy of the children's version of Jesus Christ Our Passover. I have been told one exists but I do not know the title or author. I have searched ebay to no avail. Would anyone happen to have one laying around they no longer want or have any suggestions as to where to look for one?

Thanks.

Peace :)

Jacy

Hello All. I am looking to obtain a copy of the children's version of Jesus Christ Our Passover. I have been told one exists but I do not know the title or author. I have searched ebay to no avail. Would anyone happen to have one laying around they no longer want or have any suggestions as to where to look for one?

Thanks.

Peace :)

Jacy

Welcome to the Spot Jacy!

I am sorry but I have never heard of such a book. But I will see what I can find in a search.

God bless

Hi, Jacy.

I have never heard of a children's version, either.

Is it possible this was a local project, not sanctioned by HQ?

Maybe you could do a search of the person who ran children's fellowship in your area and see if that turns up anything.

Would this be a coloring book or booklet? I may have something like that in a box.....

I got the impression it was a book, maybe a booklet ?? , but a book in any event not a colouring book. I don't believe it was an American Christian Press publication. no. A private project, based on Jesus Christ our Passoover...

Thank you for your responses :) I will try to get more conclusive information !

Jacy

• 2 weeks later...