GreaseSpot Cafe

GS live on talkshoe

pawtucket

Tonight I will be interviewing Joseph Pasquella, a former follower of the Way International. His journey is an interesting one in that his path is now with the Catholic Church. He's going to talk about his journey and, if time permits, talk a bit about the Trinity and Jesus Christ is not God.

I had to make it later than normal due to Joe's schedule today.

There will be some time set aside for questions. If you want to ask a question then you need to log into talkshoe.com

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to be on your phone to join in the conversation while it is being recorded but afterwards if you want to listen to it you need speakers with your PC. Are you sure your PC doesn't have it built in already? Like my laptop has no attachable speakers visible. They are built into the laptop itself although I could hook up speakers to it for better sound and quality.

I'm going to be joining in tonight on my cellphone and then if I understand this thing correctly I can be typing on my laptop in the chat room at the same time.

If I'm wrong I apologize Dot because I haven't done it yet, tonight will be my first.

Edited by ChattyKathy

How does that work? Joe is a dear friend. Now, I have no working speakers so am I relying on speakers or the phone?

"Don't know much about this stuff."

Dear Dot,

Here is what you need to do:

1. Google Talk Shoe .com

2. Download the software

3. Set up an account: ID., Password, Pin #, Talkcast ID#, and the phone # to dial in. (you can listen only or dial in and be on the live broadcast) Your phone is your speaker and all as Chattykathy said.

4 When you have an account scroll through the Religion and Spirituality category on the site and then scroll through it and find Grease Spot Radio click on it and it will bring up the phone # to dial in, and the talkcast ID#. Make sure you dial 1 before the # even if you have unlimited long distance or it won't dial right.

5. If You come a little early someone can help you understand chat or you can listen to the Talk Shoe tutorial on the main page for GRSC. You have to have enough time to do all this....so do it soon.

Love You Dot, RBG

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Chatty What are you looking at?

Chatty What are you looking at?

I do not SEE that

This is what I have

TalkShoe Live! is Launching...

GreaseSpot Radio

Host: Pawtucket

To dial into the Talkcast...

1. Dial: (724) 444-7444

2. Enter the Talkcast ID: 3077_

3. Enter your 10-digit PIN or

phone number: 770.......

Edited by Dot Matrix

paw - would there be a different way to view this chat room in talkshoe?

i like the way the traditional chat shows up - it's more linear - this is horizontal and it's hard to tell who spoke after whom, etc.

just a thought - if its something that can be tweaked... if not - it's all cool.

Announcements