GreaseSpot Cafe

My Sister on Fox News!

Hope R.

My sister, Ronnie Harmon, will be on Fox News tomorrow morning. They’re doing some kind of story about stalking and stalkers – which is her field. She’s the Administrative Director of the Bellevue Hospital Forensic Psychiatry Clinic in NYC. If you google her name along with “forensic” you’ll see all the info about what she’s done on the subject. (If you leave out the word “forensic” you get all the info about a San Diego Charger football player!)

Anyway – I’m very proud of my sister. My mom would be ecstatic!

The people at Fox told her she’d be on the air at 9:48 a.m. If you’re up that early (?) you can see her!

Xoxox

Hope

Actually - it was pushed ahead! Plus - they didn't discuss the case they were going to discuss with her - they sort of blind-sided her with this horrible murder in Kansas which really had nothing to do with stalking at all. I felt sort of bad for her - she had to be vague because in cases with predatory stalkers, there really are no specifics. No one even knows if this young girl was being stalked by him or not.

The good news is that she's got her foot in the door as far as being considered an expert for the news media. Hopefully they'll use her again when the topic is more appropriate to her specialty.

xoxo

Hope

She did very well considering that they put her on earlier than expected, plus as Hope said, she had to be vague about what she knows in the field of stalking.

Good for her!!!

Cheers!!