GreaseSpot Cafe

Pirate 2011

Pirate1974

Well, it was close there for a while but my older son made it out of high school. The senior slump set in for that boy about October. We had to give him a few virtual kicks in the behind to keep him going, but he got there.

In the fall. he starts at his old man's alma mater, East Carolina. Another pirate in the family.

Quillow%20Sunday.th.jpg

It's not possible that he could be that old already.

Congratulatoins! I hope the graduate has some plans too..

I know how you feel about the old deal.. I just had a couple of squirrels graduate from college.

One of them, against all odds.. and not of her choosing.

:)

Now the "old man" has to graduate Another year.. or so.

:)

Pirate,

My middle daughter just graduated high school, too. She, however, was able to get into a *good* college though. She'll be attending UT Knoxville. So what do you think about THAT mister pirate man? Huh???

Oh Gawd I'm LYING through my (something I know about) teeth!!! cry.gif She couldn't get a scholarship to Ole Miss (like her older sister who is finishing up her sophomre year there with a 3.75 GPA) but could get the lottery money for a Tennessee school! So off she goes next year to the Knoxville den of iniquity. BAWWWWWWWW!!!!

sudo

P.S. Your boy don't look nuthin' like YOU dude.

What a nice looking family!

And congrats to your son. Love those ECU Pirates (my alma mater, also). Just got back from Beaufort NC and all the pirate stuff there. Nice to go "home" again.

Suda

It's not possible that he could be that old already.

Don't you mean "It's not possible that I could be that old already"? :rolleyes:

My youngest stepson just finished college and got married. Now I've got nothing to spend money on but grandkids!

Congratulations and best wishes for all of you,

George