GreaseSpot Cafe

Song of the moment

nandon

Exie,

That song you posted came out in 1978. I don't even know who did it.. but whenever I hear it (not so frequently now) it takes me back to my first job as a dentist at the Hardeman county health department nearly 30 years ago..... and one of my girlfriends at the time. Donna Rose!

sudo

HEY, MOOSE!........YOU'RE RIGHT.....VERY THICK VOICE.....KINDA LIKE ANNIE LENNOX........WHO IS SHE???..........and............i gots to know who the vice-prez was who wrote all in the game!!!.................pray, tell??

excie!.......your cry made me cry as i listened to it again!...........and then........your songs were great.........stevie sure picked nice fellers to sing and play with, no???..............and the "elements"........one of the best shows i ever saw!!!.......1976, cobo arena, detroit........opener was deneice williams w/ our boys dave, skip and danny backin' her up......then E,W&F...........entrance and exit staged by the magician, doug hemming.......unforgettable nite!......thanks for bringin' it back

HEY, MOOSE!........YOU'RE RIGHT.....VERY THICK VOICE.....KINDA LIKE ANNIE LENNOX........WHO IS SHE???..........and............i gots to know who the vice-prez was who wrote all in the game!!!.................pray, tell??

hmmm You mean Mary Fahl that I posted the other night? she was with October Project and sang on the soundtrack " Of God's and generals"

The vice President was Charles Gates Dawes, who became VP under Calvin Coolidge in 1925. He wrote it before he became Vice president.