GreaseSpot Cafe

Song of the moment

nandon

A lot of great stuff there HG30 & Don't Worry !!! that Frank tune made me think of his Love and Marriage - my dad was a big music lover and had quite an assortment of LPs - he had a bunch of Sinatra and Dean Martin - i would listen to music all weekend with my dad - this is one of my favs

Edited by T-Bone
clarification
  • Upvote 2

DWBH, Your selection takes me back into a time warp 60s or 50s I believe smokey tune!

Tbone, your tune brought back a nostalgic moment from my childhood sitcom favourite do you remember when they played this tune from...

Krys, you are always welcome to the music party look forward to your tunes

• 2 weeks later...

For a year now I've been taking rock & roll songs from the 50's thru 70's & making them about the Lord instead of the heartbreak & lost loves alot of them are negatively about....well hey..I recently discovered a group called the "Steel City Quartet" on youtue who have a group of songs..re-works of alot of the Platters & Righteous bros. hits....this may really "float your boat"..it does mine..as they're a tad corney but fn IMHO..enjoy enjoy.JJ

• Upvote 1

Holy fret-donia begonia !!!! Absolutely fantastic !!!! Talk about a minimalist alternative to overproduced albums. Thanks for posting that, Don’t Worry – I really liked that !

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:32 AM, higherground30 said:

A hit from 80s Hall and Oates

I really like a lot of their stuff...I don't know what happened at this one concert - - guess they just had an off night:

:biglaugh:

• 1 month later...

I found this today - you might enjoy it - Lake Street Dive doing Bohemian Rhapsody - I tell ya what - Rachel (lead singer) has some pipes ! and their creative instrumentation is just so entertaining.