GreaseSpot Cafe

Where's Chris Geer?

johnj

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi JohnJ,

From what I understand, most of the folks who are involved with geer's outfit don't even know much about him or ever see him.

There's been a few threads about geer in the past. If you use the search function near the top right corner of the page, you may find some answers.

And, WELCOME!!

gallery_452_63_5331.jpg

It is rumored he is holed up in a missle silo in Kansas somewhere.. waiting for the pre-determined time to emerge, to triumphantly carry out his mognesses master plan..

:biglaugh:

Nope definitely not here in Kansas.........unless he is living in the love nest at the top of Anderson Library

Edited by WhiteDove

He's the Howard Hughes of way world, except he's not a genius and didn't invent anything or do anything cool. That leaves the only common actors to be paranoia, seclusion and all aroud weirdness. If it weren't so sad it would be funny. But mental illness ain't that funny. Well, it is a little.

In this case that jacka** reaped what he sowed.

It's funny (not haha funny) but with all the crap I learned, witnessed and experienced with Craig and VPW, it was Chris Geer's "tape to way corps" that led to me leaving. Good job Chris! That tape was designed to make me stay but it moved me to leave and that saved my life.

Where's Chris Geer and what is he doing?

Have you heard anything about "the Ranch?"

John are you talking about Camp Gunnison? I understand Chris lives in Bangor, Maine. Feel sorry about his wife Barbara, maybe he has mellowed over the years, or not.

He does have a monthly newsletter..and what i understand he his helping his wife thru MS..

likeaneagle-

What is the newsletter called?

Where does it come from? Is there an address on it (there must be a return address if it's mailed, or emailed)