GreaseSpot Cafe

Bow jr's getting married

bowtwi

Bow jr.'s getting married! They're extremely private people and they've just this week decided to allow their mommas to attend the ceremony - in 2 months, date not set totally in stone yet, awaiting the bride getting the time off approved. This detail should be worked out within this next week. (They've been plannning on marrying this fall for about a year now, but just now decided not to totally elope - thank GOD!)

That being said, of course it looks like they're getting married the week of Labor Day (might be the week before) -- in the Smokey Mountains! I've spent hours and hours looking at cabins and bed and breakfasts, hotels in the area. I want to stay somewhere nice so the cabins are catching my eye more than anything else so far.

Any recent vacationers to Gatlinburg, TN? Any locals that have suggestions?

Bow jr.'s getting married! They're extremely private people and they've just this week decided to allow their mommas to attend the ceremony - in 2 months, date not set totally in stone yet, awaiting the bride getting the time off approved. This detail should be worked out within this next week. (They've been plannning on marrying this fall for about a year now, but just now decided not to totally elope - thank GOD!)

That being said, of course it looks like they're getting married the week of Labor Day (might be the week before) -- in the Smokey Mountains! I've spent hours and hours looking at cabins and bed and breakfasts, hotels in the area. I want to stay somewhere nice so the cabins are catching my eye more than anything else so far.

Any recent vacationers to Gatlinburg, TN? Any locals that have suggestions?

Good for you, and hopefully good for them too.

Congrats.

I hope it all plays out simply (as in not complicated) enough to allow everyone to be at ease, comfortable, pretty much happy AND nicely, or elegantly enough to make for wonderful, lifelong memories for them and for you.

1074.gif