GreaseSpot Cafe

GS Live 6/30 or 7/1

pawtucket

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's discuss what you would like for this week's podcast. I am open to a number of things. I know that the discussion last week was about art. If that is still on the table.

Paw - I would LOVE to do that - but I won't be online until the following Sunday --7/8/07 at the earliest.

Can I make a date for then???

God first

Beloved pawtucket

God loves you my dear friend

A person I love to have interview by you is "Too Gray Now " but that would be up to you and him

and there are others like "socks" I love to hear too but anything ok with me

maybe a music night some time with David Miller host

but all and all there time for it all

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

I'd like to hear an interview with Steve Heefner.

For this weekend, no particular suggestions. Would love to hear anyone interviewed, or pick a topic and have people discuss it.

Suda

Great idea, ex! :eusa_clap:

I imagine a round table with Nate, Nandon, P-Mosh and Lindy would be a hoot! Love those guys with their wit and humor!

Any of those who've posted stories in the My Story section under the mini-corpse way baby thread would also be fun to hear.

Garth,

There are bits and pieces of the process in the Radio forum but it's mixed into the radio threads there. If you have the time to skim each of them you'll find what you are looking for. If not I'll help you tomorrow but right now I'm heading away from the screen again.

Some is in this one for a start: http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/index.php?showtopic=14378

And here is the site where you download from and get set up at: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/main....=1&cmd=home

Kathy

that was fun...thanks guys.

a few notes to capture a few things that came up...

- i recommend downloading www.skype.com. This is a great way for anyone here to host live phone conferences around any topic. As something that can take place alongside the regular talkshoe GSC Radio.

- i am usually available to talk further and clarify anything i mentioned in today's podcast experiment. just reach out and catch me if interested.

- i especially want to offer my services as one who can share a variety of things about the contemplative arts as a form of healing and spiritual practice (as i briefly described in the podcast). Not as any sort of certified expert, but more of a signpost and translator. if anyone is interested, i would be open to using skype or talkshoe to continue the discussion around the ideas.

Edited by sirguessalot

Announcements