GreaseSpot Cafe

GS Live 6/30 or 7/1

pawtucket

I'm so :redface: I missed it. I actually fell asleep reading. I just woke up and know it's too late to join now. I'm so sorry I missed it. Dang!

Dear Kathy,

We Missed You too! you probably know this but you can download any of the past broadcast and listen to them on any of your media machines!

Thank You for praying for me and Josh it helps but plz don't stop yet things are still very difficult!

Love You Kathy, RG

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God first

Beloved all

God loves us all my dear friend

I missed the live show but I listen later

I enjoy it thanks

and Todd I see you changed you picture to a younger picture of you - it looks great

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

thanks Roy

yeah...i really enjoy the child pics that you and Chatty use, too

they inspired me to find and use one of my own

and a note as i sit here listening back (a bit nervously) through yesterday's podcast...

for whomever is listening...please dont take my word for anything...look into things for yourself...and feel free to ask me to clarify

also...i am noticing that i mispoke in a couple of places...though i am probably the only one going to notice anyway

and...i say "ya know" too much...ya know?

:B)

Hi Chatty Kathy - It's John in Tampa. Love to you and your family from Hope and me.

Hello Pawtucket if you are reading this. Hope you are well. Bless you for all you have done.

I have a suggestion that you interview Excathedra on GSR. She is probably one of the most unique and knowledgeable people in GS concerning matters related to TWI. I'll also guess that she is the leading poster on GS. She could tell TWI more about themselves than even they they know. On the other hand.....I don't know if it a good idea. Who am I to know? But I have sure enjoyed her one-on-one conversations that we have had over the years. I have never had so much fun. I miss her and others.

See you guys later. I am not on here much anymore. Things happening.

John R.

Hi Chatty Kathy - It's John in Tampa. Love to you and your family from Hope and me.

John R.

Hi old friend, Hope and I got caught up (yeah right) over the phone but we spoke of getting together soon and it will be so awesome to hang out again. I'm sorry we didn't make it when David was there but next time for certain, those are always a party. ;) Tell Hope hi for me and we will see you soon.

OK I can do that. Let me know the time (5:30 PM Eastern - right?) I'll start messing with talkshoe early so that I can figure it out. It's all downloaded but I didn't mess with it because I was moving and in the process of disassembling my computer.

Dooj!! So good to see you and know that you are "on line" again. Let the harrassing begin! But first to harrass you on the radio tonight will be most satisfactory! :biglaugh:

I love you... :who_me:

You believe me....right? :unsure:

Dooj!! So good to see you and know that you are "on line" again. Let the harrassing begin! But first to harrass you on the radio tonight will be most satisfactory! :biglaugh:

I love you... :who_me:

You believe me....right? :unsure:

Just be gentle....;)

Just be gentle....;)

Oh of course...gentle is my middle name. :rolleyes:

So really is it 4:30 EST or 5:30 EST? Please say 5:30, 'cause then I can make it on time. Or even 5:00. That makes it 2:00 her on the west side.

Announcements